Addressing the smurfing problem

I know that everyone talks about smurfing and this might be just another similar post but I am really tired and I just demand a sign from you @Blizzard that at least you realize the problem and you do your best to find a solution for it…

With the risking of being criticized by many I suggest making the queuing different depending on something like player level… Stop queuing together players that are playing their 1st or 2nd Ranked season with players that have an old account, at least for lower than plat ranks. I prefer waiting a couple more minutes in a longer queue than wasting my time in a match against some people that I cannot beat no matter what

Can we get just a simple sign that you are looking into this?
Please?
Blizzard?

They wont. They do not believe its a problem. More accounts supposedly means more players and such. They are gonna encourage smurfing instead of fixing it just like they do with the bronze 5 problem, trolling, game throwing and bad matchmamking.

You are wasting your time and trust me it pains me to say that cause i love this game but there are only two ways to play this game. 5 man premades or goofing off.

1 Like

this is nonsense… more smurfs means less players of other ranks. Many of my friends are quiting because of this issue. They will end up with just the same players that are smurfing on multiple accounts losing the unique players…

2 Likes

Its why I quit. The match making in this game is so broken and this is the primary reason. I am a diamond player and its either you win via a landslide or you lose via the same. Cause of players smurfing and players boosted beyond there rank.

2 Likes

It’s not even against the rules. With the game slowly dying, anything to pad their stats to give the illusion that it look like it’s more alive is good enough for them. They had years to attack smurfing and they never did. So you’ll either have to persist with the flaws of the game or quit.

They should be focusing on fixing the problems to try to get players to come back, Many accounts have been wrongfully banned and they should be unbanned.

But nah they rather have everyone make 10 accounts and screw up the matching instead which is causing them to lose more players.

Better address the potatoe problem… :confused:

Neither are gonna get dealt with. Not while blizzard is owned by these morons.

I checked and there has not been a blue post on these forums for a good long while.

I would not hold my breath.

Maybe they got the idea from fans constant bronze to gm stomps :laughing:

The answer is to make them play more games before ranking. Then use their win rate to place them. Stop putting them in silver. If you want to play more accounts, who cares? But don’t put a %90 win rate player in Silver.