Account reset to level 0? HELP

Why do i have to post here to get help. Why has blizzard made it impossible to make a technical support ticket for actual help? I don’t want to ask the community.
I don’t want to read a bunch of articles.
I don’t want to circle around a ‘contact support’ page for twenty minutes.
I have a long term problem and i need HELP NOW.

I want to know why the game let me level to level 14, add friends, earn fourteen days of boost, open a bunch of chests, and then set me to zero with tutorials reset.

Edit: I read somewhere to try logging into different servers. I logged into ‘EU’ and there is my account? How does my account info end up on the WRONG SERVER?..

Is this on the PTR perhaps?

There might be a server overload. I suspect so because the News section didn’t load - wanted to check PTR notes.

It did happen a few times over the last months, more or less coinciding with various product launches - Shadowlands being the current one. Attack or mere mismanagement, I don’t know. In these cases the game didn’t manage to load your inventory, as a new account it’s not that glaringly obvious.

Sometimes logging in several times until your profile loads can help, albeit it also adds to the load. I just sat these evenings out.

This is not just an inventory reset.
This is having me redo the tutorials for the free starter things too…
It is like it just did not retain the entire night last night…

Logging out and back in does not help the issue.
I am assuming I don’t just play as normal and expect the two to combine when they fix it, so what do i do?

Also, while this issue is important, so is the underlying issue.

Why can we not make support tickets about our issues in the game?

It angers me heavily and has already made me consider not caring about trying to play again…

Hm.
Did you accidentally change your region? With the little world icon next to Play.
I can access three - Europe, America and Asia. Account data is region specific.

No sadly… I’m definitely an American player

Hey Shadywn,

From what I can tell, your Battle.net account was created in the Europe region and your initial login and progress was all done in the EU region for the game.

I’ve seen this happen before when someone Google searched for Battle.net or Heroes of the Storm and ended up clicking an EU link instead of the US link. Or perhaps they download the EU Battle.net desktop app instead of the US Battle.net desktop app (same app, but connecting to different regions). Our website has different versions for each region, so us.battle.net versus eu.battle.net

I’m not sure what might have happened in your specific case, but apologies for the confusion and any frustration that it caused. Hopefully you are able to swap over to the Americas region and progress further there.

I am assuming it cannot simply be merged over onto the proper server it’s meant to be on, correct?

No, unfortunately we have no way to merge, move or swap the accounts. If you want to play on the US account, that would require starting over.