About the OTHER imperius bug

Is the idea to provide counter play by punishing him for missing Q? It just annoys me that it can’t be used as an escape anymore.

1 Like

Not a few patches ago, THIS patch, not cool.

2 Likes

This was the “fix” that Blizzard gave to prevent Imperius from randomly-acquiring targets after his stun.

It is the fix to the random AA after landing Q.

Well that seems like less of a “design choice,” and more of just a workaround with unfortunate side effects. They need to find a different fix IMO.

Nope! It was an unintended byproduct of fixing another bug. It should be resolved in the balance patch coming today.

11 Likes

TY fam :smiley:
Also on a scale of 1-10 how funny was the other imperius bug?

Oh, that’s good then

Awesome! Thanks so much for working on him.

1 Like

3 month necro to talk about a bug that is no longer in the game…

You sir, are everything that is great about the internet! /s

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

he’s right though. imperius should have a small self-stun if he misses his Q.

Nice necro of a thread that has nothing to do about how Imperous performs ingame right now not 3 months ago

Take note of GrayEagle and LyrasVulture, might be the same account.

1 Like

Nah, Vulture is what you named accounts in 2016 when you wanted to get the Vulture mount fast. Thousands of Vulture smurfs grouped together to get lv10 fast and used it as an identifier to recognize each other.

(Nobody really recruited 4 friends to unlock the mount).
Unrelated to birds but rather the SC mount…

Also, the “suggested topics” box down below is probably to blame for a lot of these necroes. It sometimes keeps suggesting topics that are even years old.

2 Likes

Highly doubtful.

The “eagle” account was made long before the “vulture” account.

Thats a bug ?
I thought it was an intentional design :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually it’s very common to take older accounts that aren’t used and appropriate them for forum “puppetry”. There are other patterns that are far more telling one way or the other.

If the account was made but didn’t post initially, sure.

But it’w initial posting before going silent long before the other went active doesn’t fit.

Like; I had a 6-9 month “gap” where I barely played HotS. But you’re talking here 1.5+ years.

Only 29 posts, if it was hundreds of posts, sure, but 29 is less than many throw-away accounts.

It makes it seem even more likely now, taking an old account that you don’t use but have access to.

Can we not necro my thread?

3 Likes