"A temporary problem with your request"

Ever since that “DDOS” incident a few days ago, this game seems more bugged than ever.

I have to click ready over and over again just to get it to search for a game, receiving the “A temporary problem with your request” message, or similar “your status is locked”.

The game STILL has the update bug EVERYTIME you exit as well.

For now exiting and restarting multiple times is the only way to get it to eventually work and allow me to play.

It’s safe to say the game is getting more and more broken with time.

9 Likes

I am also getting the same error “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.”

This is for both QM and ARAM

1 Like

Have a brew and stay a while…
This is happening on every type of play option.
Now I can not login to my accounts after exiting the application and re-launching the game.

• I have a problem or two but I rather hear about your troubles.

Im having issues at the moment. I closed HOTS and now I can’t get past Authentication. ??? so sad.

1 Like

Having the same problem wish they would just pull the plug on this game so I wouldn’t waste so much time playing/just trying to play if they are not going to give it any support.

This is my issue. It just stays “authenticating” for minutes and then says it timed out.

This is still happening right now. We can’t ready up in a group no matter how many times we we restart the game. The last person to ready gets the “temporary problem with your request” error for every mode

Right now this is preventing anyone I know from even queuing up. What the heck is wrong with this game? These technical issues have been going on for over a week and we’ve got no official update. This is an embarrassment to Blizzard brand.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.