A message to all who thought Medallion was staying

Actually, I think they did say they’ll release anomalies as they see fit.

1 Like

Description: respawn immediately

Dev Explanation: why not?

3 Likes

Oh i do not worry , you will find anything else to do those pathetic qhira rants, i am sure of it.

1 Like

Whatever you say darling, whatever you say

1 Like

Wait… it could be used for that?! I’ve never seen a successful attempt :stuck_out_tongue: It doesn’t last long enough to get you to safety. It could just cancel a single cc effect.

Cya in next episode Revenge of the Melke

Ye i took that titel from Revenge of the Sith :smiley:

As someone who would gladly wield a red lightsaber over one of those repressive blue or green ones, I approve of this message

Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel folks

2 Likes

Often times you need a first to be able to create a Chain CC. That’s usually a Tanks Allin Initiation/Engage.
If that’s a miss cuz of GladMed, no Chain CC, rather now the Tank who tried to do his job and punish a bad positioning to create a favoured teamfight gets unfavoured and killed.

1 Like

Well that is unless you had someone who old also have CC for initiation like say a Brightwing saving poly for after the medalllion that was used to dodge the Johanna’s condemn as an example
That mindset was used a lot in pro scene and is part of the reason I had a much harder time playing any bruiser not named Imperius this season.

I saw a lot of ppl using the argument of: “it’s just a 5 min ability, you can bait it”.
But what they miss that at high lvl there are not many opportunities to bait anything. You either need the Medallion to not die, or you just don’t use it. If the enemy missed their opening, the otherside can be more aggressive.
At high lvl there aren’t enough Brawling for the Medallion to be “only every 5th minute”.

3 Likes

Agreed. Terrible idea to just implement a major change and make it permanent from the get go. Far better to have an experimental phase where it can go either way depending on the results.
Ideas are good. Keep the game from going stale.
Death to the Empire!!
(i dunno, after watching Melke’s last video it seemed appropriate).

2 Likes

Wait a minute… which one we talking about?

Meet the Sniper
Guess it made me feisty lolol

Hehe… I have no idea how sniper applies to the empire but okie dokie :slight_smile:

Melke was talking about punishing overextended targets, not about initiating TFs.
Chances are: if you are overextended, 1 second of unstoppable wouldn’t be sufficient to get you to safety.

Oh, I got that, the “lot of ppl using the argument” was not referring you.

But if you insisted: KT can Frostbolt ppl who are overextended, but that’s easily removed with Medallion, making a normally punished overextend safe, nobrainer.
Which I disliked.

3 Likes

Same can be applied to Butcher and Qhira, who only do enough damage if their CC lands and several others
Which I despised doubly so on. A selfish level and on a game as a whole level

Should have been removed sooner. Was such a bad idea.

2 Likes

Agreed, I wish they would pilot test features more often, but do it somewhere else like the PTR.

It’s good that they test new ideas to try and improve the game.

1 Like

…well I guess this means probius needs a buff after medallion is removed.