A message to all who thought Medallion was staying

I’d like to give a message to anyone who was relying on the Medallion so they can survive overextending in the laning phase

and to all those who thought this Brand New day would never be upon us

12 Likes

A message to all of you who thought melke was leaving

:innocent: had to make this joke

6 Likes

you win this round, melke :expressionless:

Get ready for the next Nexus Anomaly when they introduce the Spartan’s Medallion.

14 Likes

Where you summon your 300 buddies (and your buddies’ 6700 more buddies)?

4 Likes

No No
what it will do is it’ll make Sabaton play through everyones headphones and suddenly all players in the game go up 3 ranks in skill

3 Likes

Will the winged hussars arrive?

2 Likes

Yes, and no bullets will fly.

2 Likes

Will the German army March into the MOTHERLAND

2 Likes

and then the Dead men will attack!

3 Likes

Not sad to see it go only because it made the stunlock+blowup meta worse, not better. Now they can look into real solutions to chain CC.

1 Like

And we’re back to square 1. Either make permanent changes devs or don’t make it at all. Stop the anomalies

Without other changes now cc heroes like gazno are gonna be even stronger

I was going to send a message in discord that i would mute anyone who made a medallion discussion thread… but jesus this was funny

1 Like

I was just about to say, soon Melke will be dancing on the corpses of his enemies. And lo, you already are.

1 Like

This wasn’t about discussion, it was about me celebrating and rubbing it in peoples faces like the petty A-hole that I am

1 Like

from the PTR notes:

Despite the issues we have with the Medallion, we believe the idea still has some promise, so you may see some more experimentation in the future.

you haven’t seen the last of the medallion, melke. it’ll be back. some day. when you least suspect it… :expressionless:

I didn’t have any strong feelings with the medallion.

I just found it either annoying or helpful in some situations. Whether it stays or goes, doesn’t really phase me.

3 Likes

Thosen otes say they do still think there is an issue with stunlocck and I can agree with that Lyras, but is precisely 49.9 percent of the issue I have with Medallion, as Pro’s and Casuals alike found out the answer to this proposed solution was More stunlock not less

Regardless, it’s gone, and best part is it’ll be gone only 2 days before my THree Day weekend
I’ll show all those over extending people the brand new day is upon us.

1 Like

Gee, if only there was some post that the developers made that mentioned they’ve stopped the anomalies…

Oh wait. They did.
:roll_eyes:

So try to keep up.

Also I think stopping them is sad.
I didn’t like (or dislike) medallion, but trying stuff out is smart.

6 Likes

They only said anomalies wouldn’t be a seasonal thing. The devs might still release anomalies as they see fit from time to time

1 Like