If u remove medallion plz buff probius

Without the medallion all probius mains will be extinct once again. Plz buff probius once medallion is remove probius will not have anything left in his kit to get him to survive. Plz give probius something similar to gladiators medallion. Like give unstoppable for 1 second in turbo charged level 4 talent.

Maybe simply not have his Z get canceled by damage?
That seems like a simple change, and he could use the speed for the escape since he doesnā€™t have the durability.

11 Likes

^
Yep probius was all about speed is key and gladiators medallion helped that a lot. It will be sad to see all probius mains gone when the medallion no longer exists.

1 Like

Or just make him not lose Worker Rush by taking damage. And maybe make Gather Minerals baseline.
Cause he is the least popular hero rn.

9 Likes

Uh I rely on the level 1 boomerang talent when I see things scary like diablo or garrosh. Or even artanis anything that I see I can only help by doing poke damage in something too massive for me I use the boomerang beam. For gathering minerals I use it for nuisance like valeera or other stealth characters.

Just curious; what do you think of making his Warp Rifts form faster (have it take 1 instead of 1.25 sec)?

I ask because in case he needs more buffs, Iā€™d rather give him something like that which makes applying his damage more reliable instead of buffing his damage that could allow him to insta-delete if he does manage to get them like he used to, reducing the ā€˜feast or famineā€™ scenario.

And why did Blizzard change Tower Defense?
Kinda seems it actually made the talent worse in both power and gameplay (if I have to go blowing up people with Q and W, then Iā€™ll simply pick talents that reward that instead of an E talent).

1 Like

Well if it gets the job done in getting the damage before anything can lunge at you. Having warp rifts against anything that tries to home in on you would be a good thing to rely on. Itā€™s really rough for a probius to survive even if they use some turrets they deploy as shields against anything that throws itself on u. Even against illidan XD.

1 Like

I think theyā€™re scared to buff Probius. He commands a monstrous winrate among the three people that can actually play him, but is never picked. If he was more accessible, thereā€™s a real possibility he would be unstoppable.

But hell, go nuts. I want my probe meta. He deserves it. Iā€™ve never seen a character have their thunder stolen harder than being an uber-squishy mage released a month before the Genji meta. Poor guyā€™s never been a good hero.

16 Likes

Probe marches nonchalantly into battle, and takes in a deep breath.
ā€œFearā€.
ā€œThe city reeks of itā€.

4 Likes

Does Probius still have the highest win rate in the game?

I know he used to be the definition of ā€œGood in the right hands, horrible if you didnā€™t know what you are doing.ā€

2 Likes

With hogger coming into the game I doubt even his null gate will do anything when hogger cast his ability hog wild. Probius would be doomed if players try to be fast or cause area denial. Talent 4 probius turbo charged should allow him to escape from danger and he wonā€™t have anything to disengage the enemy by the time gladiators medallion goes away. Anyone with hogger speed can probably catch up to probius.

Medallion made Probius OP, without it heā€™s slightly more balanced.

Z works fine, just git gud. In a more serious note, the probe has 10% passive speed, if you are a good probe player (Wich can be resumed in me another 2 people) then you can run away from 80% of things in this game just by walking away.

Not even close :thinking:

I just check and heā€™s sitting there alongside the broken dwarves (Iā€™m happy my boys finally have the recognition they deserve).

1 Like

Since when Muradin or Falstad are broken? :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

A dwarf is only broken when is lost. :wink:

2 Likes

But lucky for us Falstad never dies or is lost, because he is a surviour. :smiley:

2 Likes

Last 3 patch Masters: 34th highest winrate.

Only this patch, itā€™s really good, a lot better. But a few days/weeks ago it was pretty lowish (51%).

I guess heā€™s startimg to stabelize now that op Heroes getting balanced.

Eeven using different filters the probe is always there.

Games played: 5. Ermā€¦