57.000 seconds waiting time. EU server. SL

This is happening to me as well. I haven’t been able to play a Storm League game in a while cause the queue never pops.

1 Like

I just want to add a “me too” post as I can’t play storm league anymore.

One evening, I played 2 storm league games with ~1 minute of queue each, I queue again just after and this one never pops. I tried again (always prime time EU, Silver 2) and it’s the same, even if I wait 20 minutes I don’t get a game.

Factors that could have contributed:

• before those 2 games I hadn’t played for over a month
  • I had not that many games overall this season so overall maybe still high uncertainty on my rank
  • I was on a minor winning streak which combined with high uncertainty might have caused my MMR to diverge from my rank
1 Like

Hello Blizzard ? Can we have some sign of life please ? To be quite frankly:

I paid quite some money into that account, that is literally unplayable right now. This is not the kind of problem to be ignored. If you cannot fix it right now, you could at least acknowledge it in some other way than “post in a forum about it”.
It could be on the “known issues list” for example…

The product i paid for is not functioning and we cannot even open tickets for this game, that´s how low it´s on the priority list, what a joke.

2 Likes

Hi,
We have the same problem, we are waiting 5000sc more in stormleague, any solution?

1 Like

Hi,
got the same Problem.
Stormleague waiting time is endless if i want to Play solo.
In a Group it works ….
It’s time for a solution!

1 Like

Same problem this is so dumb, hots gonna lose the only players they got left

2 Likes

I have the same problem as OP, I had the hope it would be fixed with end of preseason but that suddenly was moved for another 2 months so the issue still persists.

All these 1-2 post fake bot accounts keeping spamming all these threads with “pls help”, “pls fix”, what a horrible section of the forums.

reported as trolling, dude

I dont post on these forums normally and your attitude proves why.

If you open a ticket with support - which in my opinion is the normal way to deal with this - they refer you to the forums.
If you post on the EU forum they refer you to this thread.

I realize now that new Blizzard doesnt give a damn about this issue.

4 Likes

i passed all this way

Still having this problem. Submitted tickets for help and they sent me to the forum again. No one’s helping fix the problem. I like the game, but this is ruining it. I’ll be playing something else soon if this doesn’t get fixed.

3 Likes

Will you people do something about it? I don’t undestand, if you are not even capable of fixing something this simple then why are you getting paid. Had been a month already since the bug had been reported. Finding a simple sollution shouldn’t be this hard for a billion dollar company. The ONLY problem here is that you don’t give a **** about it.

1 Like

Did any of you try may solution???
On the 14/06/19

Let me know

i tried grouping for ranked with a friend of mine, he does not have the same problem, but in group with me, we never find a game. i dont have anyone in my friendslist that has the same bug, so i cannot test that

This is a joke right? Still no fix no answer… PATHETIC as expected from Blizzard.

any update for this?

Same for me.

I did not play for a while, but I got a gold 4 rank and got this bug. ( i need one game for the promotion)
Ps : i play on EU server

Ye an answer would be nice, some people have spent alot of money on this game to and customer support is this garbage. Cant even write a ticket. We should get refund if we cant play the game

2 Likes

12 weeks and counting…

1 Like