57.000 seconds waiting time. EU server. SL

so, when something will be fixed? problem exist from the beginning of this season, minimum.
4 months people can’t play
people want to play, but they can’t

A group of people I know just reported to me that they can’t find games in Ranked due to 10000 seconds long queue times, no matter who they queue with. They mostly played using two Gold accounts to prepare them for boosting a single Diamond account. The win rate is 42-4 on both Gold accounts and they did 12-1 while playing with the Diamond. Now both the currently Gold 4 accounts have about 30 Personal Rank Adjustment. We then tried to queue with a Master account, two Gold accounts, a Silver account, an account in Placements and it found a game in about 5 minutes.

1 Like

Also same issue but will never join game Eu servers

I have been unable to find a game in Ranked . Searching alone and with friends
it takes over 3h min and does not find game.

see screen shot here : https://twitter.com/wowalliancee/status/1137737835941900289

Please let me know I can provide more information.

same problem please fix it!
also reddit thread that I made about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/byjmd7/queue_time/

@everyone

I may be a little optimistic about this but the ranked preseason is according to in-game display scheduled to end / start anew in a week, which might fix the problem entirely.

I still encourage everyone with the problem to give details about their play habits, and mention if they played with drastically “higher” accounts, or if they participated in group boosting of fresh accounts. These all could be factors to the issue which could mess up the matchmaker.

Same here Cant find a ranked gamel for two days

I correct myself, new season is delayed by two months as it stands. This keeps being a problem.

Same thing here.
New to Storm league (and ranked for that matter), but played one week wo problems. Possible causes: Had 20 game win streak and promotion game coming up when mm bailed out. No other irregularities I can fathom.

I have the same problem (not EU server though). I can’t get into ranked games. I can get into unranked fine. The longest I’ve waited was 900 sec. I usually give up after the wait time doubles. I asked others in unranked if they were having the same issue. 80% of them were (small sample size though)

Same problem here. I can only say it´s not a pc-problem, it´s account specific. On my account i cannot find a game for HOURS, even though estimated wait time says 50 seconds. My friend can find a game on MY PC in seconds on his account.

helloooo Blizzard! is anyone here? (Are those crickets that I hear?)

Blizzard Support Please any update on this issue.
@Huginncord

Hello :slight_smile:

Any update on this issue ?

Thank you for your time and help

@Razghul

Can you link your hotslogs account or do you know what your MMR is? The system seems to have large troubles finding matches at the extreme ends of the spectrum (low bronze and high GM) due to lack of players in those MMR ranges.

There are many people with your username. Could this be your account?

https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=9403749

(Most played heroes: Genji, Tassadar, Uther)

It is definitely account specific since your friend on his account finds games instantly.

Update was able to join Ranked game Today 14/06/19
Before i tried to join solo or with my two friends (which the issue started while playing with them). To fix the issue i joined with a random player (he was gold ranked also had the issue) to tried to join a game and it worked.

Hope it works for all of you :slight_smile: let me know

so basically nothing got fixed, you can just play with a party.

I have the same issue was in ranked queue for 5000 sec and ended up giving up. Please fix this blizzard.

2 Likes

I have no link to my account ready right now, but it was gold 3 and my friends account was platinum. So it really shouldnt be the issue :confused:

1 Like

did you try my solution?

I am also suffering from this bug, its been over 2000 seconds for rank search while the rest of the game modes are fine

2 Likes