5 men for 7 match in a row

Quickmatch is ruined. I just hit 5 men teams as 5 randoms for 7 games in a row. All of their winrates were 93% or higher. This is beyond broken. I beg for the 1.5 employees left to add a “Dont put me against a 5 men” option.

6 Likes

Sweaty tryhards running Morales medivac cheese or a Medivh stitches gorge portal combo.

Sadly QM in a nutshell

3 Likes

You either got super unlucky, or you were playing at really odd hours, like 2am in the morning on a Wednesday. It’s very possible to get matched at hours like those vs 5 man stacks, as there are too few people online. If you play during peak hours, your chances of being matched vs 5 man stacks as a solo is slim. At least that is my experience.

Sure, now post some proof, or even something remotely interesting. You could for example have given some details and it wouldn’t have taken but a few minutes. But no, it’s far better if thread reads like: [A dubious unsupported claim], “Oogabooga blizz fix bad mm”.

4 Likes

HeroesProfile only show one game againts a 5 man but his team had a duo and 3 randoms in it so he is not 100% hornest. The last 6 games properly had stacked teams aswell he just dont want to tell it.

5 stacks very rarely gets matched up againts 5 randoms as we know. Even on NA server where he play. I will bet that the remaining 6 games had stacked teams on his team too. He just refuce to tell it.

3 Likes

How reliable even is that site? I remember hotslogs back in the day missing THOUSANDS of my games

1 Like

You also need to upload the games yourself for it to be reliable.

If you dont upload yourself you only see a fraction of all the games you played from those who upload.

1 Like

So how can you so readily dismiss the op for being dishonest if you can’t be sure if it’s accurate or not?

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

4 Likes

Look what I said earlier.

OP said he had 7 games in a raw with solo only but I just found a game where his team had a duo and 3 randoms so why should I believe the next 6 games where full solo ?

2 Likes

if the site shows your side had premades, your side had premades

to claim the site is lying is absurd, that data comes directly from the replays

people can literally download that replay themselves and see the premades by viewing that replay in the client

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

it is possible that OP played 7 more games after that point that were then against 5-man stacks. Just because it has 1 game doesn’t mean it shows all the games they played that day. Course, there’s also other stuff OP is leaving out since they’re not here to make a case, they’re just here to complain.

As you pointed out, a game on the day did show a match that wasn’t 5-solo players and what tends to happen is that players neglect they have stacked allies if they don’t win, or just assume that all enemy sides are 5-man stacks if they’re losing consecutive games. The stack matched in that sample went on to play other games that are on HeroesProfile, and OP is not matched in those.

The usual happenstance is that if people believe something to have happened, they they think it has, and they’re not going to check otherwise because they still lost those games, so it doesn’t ‘matter’ what the details were the games were ‘ruined’ or ‘unfair’ because they think they are.

5 Likes

What many of them forget to mention too is they were playing at 2am on the US server on a weekday where it’s more likely as a solo for you to face full teams.

Context is very important, so far the Op hasn’t returned to his own thread to clarify anything.

3 Likes

I have played qm at 3 am in the night on EU sever an ran into a 5 stack with 4 masters and a unranked Aba.

Game went extended que after 10 sec and game was found after 2 min. My team on the other hand was a duo team and 3 randoms so yea its high depends when he played those so called 7 games.

2 Likes

But that’s not what’s happening here. It’s, “What can be asserted without evidence, can also be dismissed WITH evidence that is wrong”

I don’t believe the OP either unless he can show me pics. But I also don’t believe you when you cite an unreliable source to try and prove someone wrong.

I’m not siding with the OP or you, I’m saying you’re both making flimsy cases, in this case him with his conjecture, and you with your bad sources.

1 Like

How are Heroes Profile a unrelieable source when games you play gets uploaded directly to that site by yourself or other players.

Maybe MMR is but how many players are stacked or not are 100 true all the time. So no idea why you would even question that.

1 Like

You saw one game on there you said. Unless you or the OP can show me the 7 game stacked losing streak, I’ll take both of your words with a grain of salt.

woah I just got silenced despite playing with muted chat. Did you guys really report my account because you think I lied in order to make devs improve this game we all agree has a huge matchmacking issue? This is pathethic

Also if you’re gonna look at my match history you should at least match it with the time I made this post like come on use common sense

Spam ping can be reported too.

We cant report your account ingame on this forum. But people you played with ingame did it. But if you dont think your silence was 100% currect then just make a ticket.

2 Likes