5 men for 7 match in a row

If you played with chat muted, you will very likely have the silence overturned if you appeal it. Many in your position have stated they have successfully appealed such account actions.

here is how to avoid this.

in the chat window whisper one of the 5 man stack, don’t talk to them but you will be able to see their status. wait for them to be “in game” before you queue.

cheap mans avoid this guy trick. only works if you are both online :slight_smile:

1 Like

Played 3-4 games today, after a bit of a break(was waiting on valla nerfs), I got on a duo+3 solos vs 5 stack. These don’t happen though, and when they do supposedly the non 5 stack has the disadvantage. Except for the fact game ended at like 45 kills vs 5 kills, and so i’m done again.

Here’s to another break :).

i’s not ruined, it’s a feature

I think you’re either really unlucky or you’re exaggerating because this is supposed to be stupidly rare, like 5 in 10,000 games level of rare.

LOL… obviously OP is spewing complete BS.

It’s like someone claiming they drove across America and saw unicorns on the side of the highway in 7 different states.

Now, facing a 5 man when you’re a solo player (but still having groups on your team) isn’t rare, that’s like 25% of matches and a streak of 7 in a row while improbable, is not impossible.

But 5 solo vs 5 stacked only occurs in like 5 of every 10,000 games. Anything + 1 solo vs 5 stacked is like 25% of matches.

1 Like

I played againts two 5 stacks in a raw last evening and won one and lost one so its not like 5 stacks gets free wins for teaming up.

But some of it also depends how good team comp you get yourself againts the 5 stack.
And how many feeders you get compared to them.

Do you one better

“do not match make me with any teams”