3 My concepts to choose from.(melee Assasin)

Hello everyone, I’m thinking of coming up with the concept of rogue or pirate. And since I play more in HS (even though I have a lot of time now) I want to see a more terrible and severe thief in HOTS. Valira, although canonical, but I don’t really like her model. Therefore, I suggest you help me in choosing from 3 options.

1. Captain Greenskin (HS)
    • Sea demon - for every 300-1200 damage inflicted on the heroes, Greenskin generates 1 stack * Fortitude *. Having received damage in excess of 10% of maximum Health, the hero absorbs 40% of the damage received, but spends 1 * Fortitude * effect.
  2. Sky Gen’ral Kragg (HS)
    •Where to? Only forward! - If you inflict damage on an enemy hero, each of your next ability on this hero increases your movement speed by 10% (Maximum 30%). When an enemy hero changes, the effect is reset.
  3. Kargath (Draenor)
    •Combat advantage - Your auto attacks and abilities against the target with 5% health or less, kill the target.
1 Like

Kragg could be fun to make out of an Outlaw Rouge,though could be tricky to differentiate from Falstad(guy riding flying bird).
You’d have to be creative with Greenskin,considering(to me) there’s not much to give for him.
I’d love to see Kargath in the game, being pretty awesome of a Warlord, but he’s not quite a thief, but more of a Warrior/Rouge mix. He could be skilled with poisons, sabotaging backline enemies while being frontline.

I cited the example of melee assassins, they are not embarrassed to have invisibility. As you said, a robber is not only invisibility. These are not standard types of killing / Fighting opponents, tricks, traps. I really like the idea of ​​sabotage. While I was writing ideas, I also thought a little about their abilities. For example, give Kargath on (E) the opportunity to drop a weapon (His Prosthesis-Weapon) and become free from control to make a small jerk in the chosen direction. Kragg would not necessarily be on a bird. Well, or he would have saddled his parrot with his 3 stacks (D). I think I’ll wait a little longer and make a concept for who people like best.
Can I count that your vote was for Kargath?

Kargath and the Shattered Hand Clan wouldn’t necessarily stealth just to be sneaky, but more like to tear you up once they get to you. His clan were based around pain, hurting themselves and replacing their limbs with blades, so I could see his Bladefist giving him either unique effects around his Basic Attacks, and/or high Basic Attack Damage. A lot of his abilities were common in being both dealing aoe damage and hindering, impaling and using his Blade Storm on players.

You’ll have to look up his lore and boss fights to see more about him.

I think when creating Kargatha, you should not present the idea of ​​istization itself to salting, you can make it like Zul’Jin. Take his version before joining the service of the demons. After all, Zul’jin is with our eyes and hand. In my opinion, Kargatha can be represented as a Strong Orc, who compensates for the lack of his hand not with overpriced skill, but with Great power and various techniques against enemies (Poisons, cunning). What would set him apart from the ordinary berserk warrior. After all, I want to make Kargath a murderer, not a fighter.

Yes, as a rule, I read the boss walkthroughs at different difficulty levels, I watch the video walkthrough of different classes. After all, I try to make it more familiar to players, and not just a random hero who just looks like Kargath.
<3

1 Like

Vanessa Vancleef. She’s more notable than everyone on your list other than maybe Kargath and could provide more assassination rogue mechanics that Valeera lacks.

1 Like

I want to see the robber from the horde. The robbers from the alliance are not very attractive to me. But I don’t like Valira not from her mechanics as a hero, like the model herself. Perhaps I’m tired of half-dressed heroines, and I want to see someone more … Scary or meme?
It’s also worth sharing (so that there would be no misunderstanding) the Rogue is like an archetype. He can have different styles of battle, be it murder or just very annoying, which causes trouble with his abilities. And the assassin is the killer, as a role in HOTS.(imao)

IF we want a FULL Rouge, then for Assassination, besides Vanessa, Garona and Mathias Shaw(though not as known) and Edwin for Outlaw.

Kargath - 2
Kapitan Greenskin - 0
Kragg - 0
I will wait until the evening and try to present you the Basic concept of the hero of the winner.

1 Like