~114 minute Battle.net login queue

What’s up with that?

6 Likes

Good times. I forgot the reason why I quit giving blizzard my money. Its all coming back to me now.

1 Like

It’s up to 135 now. Did someone at Blizz press the wrong button?

6 Likes

I have 149 mins, maybe my friend is right and they are shutting off servers or something to save money.

1 Like

RIP you playing heroes today

1 Like

Seriously. This is the first day this week that I have time for more than 2 games of either SC2 or HotS, and I have to waste 2+ hours sitting in line to even open battle.net?

Edit: It’s ~160 minutes now? Wtf?!

2 Likes

I’ve got 256 min here (1:45 EST).

1 Like

292m and counting…I’m on Mountain Time. -_- Give me back a day’s worth of Stimpack Blizzard!!!

4 Likes

I have to type 20 characters just to say:

This ^

I started at 135min, now up to 175min. I’ve been popping around the support forums for an explanation and still haven’t found one. Blizz’s servers are generally very robust, so they must be either doing some kind of emergency maintenance or getting DDOS’d.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Lol, how good I’m not able to play HotS today.

3 Likes

I bet this is your doing

2 Likes

lol I wish. No, look at their battle.net twitter they’ve been on it for about 40 minutes. I expect 'em to fix it within an hour.

same… (characters)

Why no one think more players and server down :rofl:

my que is currently 469 minutes. lol. tried to login to hots without the app, and says “account not found.” like wtf, it isn’t letting me login without logging into the app. so…is every blizz server down? like wow, sc2, overwatch?

1 Like

lol my queue for hots is 453 mins

3 Likes

I’m playing a game to see how high it goes. I got it up to 500 mins.

1 Like

must be a massive ddos, cause normally blizz doesn’t get affected by those. maybe a group of people all ddosing at the same time?