Zephyrs buckets

please update them … so many bad/out-of-date options are very frustrating

also, it would be nice if you could put more actual win condition cards in the buckets … stuff like mecha-thun, the rivendaire warrider, astalor, etc.

for example, ysera unleashed would be better for this post-yogg-nerfed miracle rogue instead of normal ysera, given that the deck is almost empty by the time you are trying to put out a 9 drop, and getting your board filled with minions would be much preferable to having to wait turn after turn to pump stuff out … or mass ressurection, the scourge, or lord marrowgar … heck even the valeera deathknight from so long ago to be able to dupe last minute cards … academic espionage could also work …

as many times as zephyrs can come up with a good card, there just so many times where it could shine and doesn’t

It is by design that Zephrys does not offer cards from expansions
They had to program a huge algorithm for it with special conditions for a lot of cards.
This is the card that required the most time and effort by extremely far
I’m confident when I’m saying the card will never be updated with new features

well, the algorithm still needs work … i got windfury off of the first play of zeph which i needed, but on the shadowstep’ed bounce all i needed was cold blood, power overwhelming, or even blessing of might to win, and instead it gave me the exact same 3 options (windfury, edwin, and lay on hands … of all cards, a 6 mana card i could neither play nor would want to play next turn being on 7 mana next … ) … i was on 3/6 mana with windfury in hand … perhaps it was a misplay not to put the windfury on first, but if the algorithm is already looking for context clues it still should be able to see the out … even without expansion stuff added

Zephrys doesn’t know what cards you are holding and doesn’t take them into consideration. He only knows how many cards you hold

been a while so did they add the dk cards to it ? last time i played it it had the basic DH cards

Basically what Derkan said. It only takes in account some basic public information. It doesn’t know the cards in hand or what you already played that turn.

We don’t know how much it values certain aspects either. Life totals, minions on board, opponents weapon, opponents deathrattles and so on. It doesn’t know what the weapon or deathrattles do either, so you really need to guide it towards what you want and then pray.

Yeah, seconding that
Basically, Zephrys doesn’t know the complex effects of the cards.
It recognizes the keywords but has no idea of what they do. If it sees an ennemy deathrattle minion, it’s likely to offer you a silence or a hex, even if the deathrattle would have benefited you.
I’m pretty sure recent keywords are not recognized, so Titans and colossals won’t be recognized as big threats either. Just big minions.
There are few exceptions like doomsayer that has been hard coded to be recognized as a threat beside the weak body but they are really few

Because DH was introduced to the game 2 expansions after Zephrys.
Zephrys’ pool was basic+classic cards. When DH got introduced they gave him basic cards.
And its pool hasn’t been touched when core set got introduced.
Since DK arrived way later they don’t have any basic cards, and Zephrys hasn’t been updated since apart for maybe some fixes.