Zephyr/game crash

Please fix this but it is incredibly frustrating. Had it happen to me 3 times today, doesn’t matter the board state, it happens the same every time. I lost my turn because of it, and ended up losing the game. This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP, makes the game extremely unfun when you lose winnable games and it was completely out of your control.

2 Likes

It has been 14 days (since November 2, 2021) since the confirmation of this bug, and not a single developer fixed it or responded to us, and of course not a single worker in this company are going to compensate any of us with gold or dust.

Activision Blizzard, a “small indie” company. Give your love to them, and they will give you love and respect, because they care to provide a good and fair experience for end-users, right?. (sarcasm)

2 Likes

Hey, it happened to me twice today. I decided to go back into the game after finding this forum to make it happen a third time with the same deck, but THIS time it worked perfectly, naturally. So, uh, I know if won’t disconnect me in all cases now? Maybe it’s something to do with the cards it conjures and a disconnect between the old Classic/Basic set and the new Legacy set distinction?

Yes, not all the times happens. And also not all the times your Zephrys will disconnect the opposite player.

But more than like the half of the times it will happen.

Who knows, but we better let the developers do their research work… when they want to start doing it, maybe before the end of the next year. Otherwise, if we continue speculating like you did and we continue offering all the research and help in general to the devs. we should at least ask for financial compensation because we are now like unpaid beta testers doing part of their job for free (and 15 entire days has been past without any official answer from they, which is even worse than working for this company for free while we give our money to them for a video-game that can’t be played).

Just happened twice to me in a single game. The opponent was the one playing it, both times there were multiple minions on board (non specific order). I was playing with an Android phone.

1 Like

zeph is getting his revenge cuz he was restricted to wild

working as intended

1 Like

this indie studio cant fix this card that crashes the game every time its played for the past 6 months

1 Like

fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs fix zephyrs

2 Likes

Since November 2 of 2021 the devs and community moderators prefers to ignore this bug and prefers to don’t give any answer to us, even when a community manager (GnomeSayin) was quoted and asked directly about this bug, they prefer to ignore us.

Excellent work as expected from workers of a indie company like Activision Blizzard. (sarcasm)

It seems that they didn’t learned that about “The customer is always right”, and instead it is better to ignore the customer and make him hate this company due a lack of support and a lack of conversation.

Happens to me on Android cellphone and windows PC. Swapping network doesn’t help. Zephrys the Great causes gamecrash not only if I play it, but also if the opponent plays it.

1 Like

Please fix it, lost 2 games just because could not get back to the game in time to pick the card

1 Like

They will just keep ignoring customers.

This is literally speaking the thread with most views and answers if you scroll down the forum x10 times, except for the official thread of 21.6 patch, which doesn’t count for this.

It is like this since 2 November, 2021… and not a single official statement from devs. neither from CMs…

What a waste of employees in this “small indie” company.

removed the Sphere of Sapience from the deck and it never crashed since, so I am pretty sure is some sort of interaction with the weapon.

2 Likes

Thank you, buddy. I confirm on my side exactly everything you have said.

See, this end-user did more by writing a short comment in 30 seconds to bring us a temporal workaround, than anything these developers and community managers and moderators did in a whole month, that is, absolutely nothing.

Now that there is a certainty that there is a correlation between Sphere of Sapience and Zephrys, and as long as the developers wants to start doing their work before year 2030, they could more easily detect what causes this bug and put a definitive solution on it.

When can we see that they solve this bug?, I don’t know, because they have been ignoring us all for almost a month, since November 2, 2021. And it has been a caring user who has had to come to the rescue to try test remove some cards and finally offer us a temporary solution. This end-user did the work that the employees should have done. What a shame for this company.

Fix zephyrs pls
Fix zephyrs pls Fix zephyrs pls

seems they fixed it i ve been playing zephyr the last few days without crashing

and since my opponent never rope the turn after i play it i think thgey didnt crash either

You probably don’t have Sphere of Sapience in your deck as a previous user seemed to prove that is what causes the crash, can confirm still crashing this morning with Sphere in my Maestra Reno Tradeable Purifier deck

1 Like

that must be it

and you seem to be playing something similar to what im trying to do

what do you run to take advantage of maestra ?

and which rogue cards should i run if im trying to take advantage of tess in a highlander deck ( zeph is pretty much guaranteed to give you jaraxxus if you play it on turn8)

Hey, Maestra is really fun I’ve been working with her for months and excited about the new cards coming so I have lots of tips and ideas. I think I added you but add me rubellalykew#1478 and can talk all about it, not in a Zeph bug forum :slight_smile:

yes my game hearthstone, crashes all the time against (mrusaik), warrioe against warrior.