Zeddy loves new Spell Mage

The real question is who is Zeddy

This is the part that frustrates me, Were I in charge, I would give players a selection for mage decks so that the popularity is spread thin, instead of trying to force them to play another class that they donā€™t have cards for.

It seems like unless Mech Mage is viable, Mage only has one deck in rotation. Compare that to Death Knight, which by default has at least 3.

1 Like

Then everyone would play Mage lmao, the real work needs to be done in the other classes that only see play if they are broken.

Until we fix that Mage will never be free to shine.

1 Like

Perhaps every deck should take on the DK philosophy. Splitting a class up forces them to try and make every card playable.

Paladin is in my opinion a prime target for something along those lines, i think Baldurs Gate paved the way showing the world how you make Paladin the most popular class in a game.
In Hearthstone its the poster child of wasted potential wrapped in a thick layer of the most boring materials known to man.

In Demon Hunter case that shouldnt even exist my opinion however for the sake of the single digit poor souls that like that class give it some wings,literally make a flying mechanic for that stupid class or deleted the thing ,my vote is on deleting all class assets and dispose of all materials involved in its creation but i digress.

1 Like

Illidan is one of the best characters in Warcraft Lore. Itā€™d be a disservice.

According to a cartoon frog on 4chan, he is someone that will die in your lifetime.

I see most Youtubers that way

Canā€™t even skip ads on YouTube starting today! They really want people to download ad block. Well, at least they are just one 30 second and less frequent. I actually think I prefer thisā€¦if only it stays like this. Doubt it. Will be 5 ads in 15 minutes soon.

I havent seen a youtube ad in years on both mobile and pc.
Just do some research online its worth it.

Nah. I watch on my PS4.