YouTube Recommendations

I haven’t found a Hearthstone related YouTube channel that I like. Do any of you have any suggestions?

I enjoy watching videos from Roffle. He plays all kind of wild decks. Mostly I like the goofy decks and the Yogg decks. There are many decks I copy myself and play them.

Other than that: Dane (wild) or Kibler (Standard).

1 Like

I do not spend much time looking at Hearthstone related content on YouTube these days, and the only person on my subscriptions list that continues to make relevant content would probably be Old Guardian.

It’s going to be a matter of personal preference. I don’t like most content creators because their enthusiasm seems forced/insincere, or, like Kibler, they click their mouses too much on the screen while waiting or thinking. I mostly watch MarkMcKz. He’s generally pretty low energy, which appeals to me personally, and I enjoy watching a lot of his combos.

These are some good recommendations. I found that Nobbel87 had some content I was interested in as well.

Roffle/chat interactions are very entertaining. He’s always giving away free superchats! :rage:

1 Like