Your treatment of Thijs is mind-blowing

You got one of the most loyal and popular Hearthstone streamers, and you don’t include him in the card reveal?

This is a guy who plays non-meta decks as much as he can, which is extremely helpful for this game in so many ways, including selling more packs and keeping things fresh, which gives him an edge on predicting the power level of new cards.

Also one of the nicest streamers I’ve ever seen, and I know I’ll never get anything toxic out of watching him.

And you leave him out of your campaign?

Be honest, are you trying to get him to leave too?

8 Likes

who is thijs???

3 Likes

basically Trump but not asian and never jokes.

You’ve clearly never met people with autism or with poor English skills. But then, how often would you meet people, living under a bridge?

10 Likes

sounds about right. no idea how people watch him it’s purely unbearable for anyone over the age of 17.

Educate yourself on actual autism please…

4 Likes

Thijs is alright, but I prefer my streamers with a bit more salt. In fact, lots of it. That’s why I prefer the vegan lord kripp.

2 Likes

Big fan of Kripp too, but I get bored with Arena streams. :frowning:

90% sure that Thijs is actually way better than Trump at Hearthstone. His builds are super narrow though and only target a very tiny field of decks and opponents.

2 Likes

But the Value!!

Also when is the last time Thijs made a joke? Trump is just too funny

Funny, Meme, and Best: OH MAN, FALSE ADVERTISING $4 4 THEY CANT BOТH HAVE THE BEST DEALS imgflip.com Funny meme | Hearthstone Amino

2 Likes

Where can we even see scheduled reveals? I’ve honestly no idea. Also Thijs not getting a reveal card is surprising given that he’s such a big name in hearthstone.

1 Like

Despite personal preferences, it is to admit that thijis is the biggest hs streamer and not giving him anything to reveal is really suspicious.
I’d let it pass, but at this point, i really expect the reason behind to be bad for blizzard, like thijis’ race.

It’s probably friend-politics or marketing decision.

Toast and few others celebs are good friends with some of the employees at Blizzard (Blizzard jail meme). If that’s not the reason, then they just want cards to be revealed by non-Hearthstone streamers for bigger reach.

Instead of giving cards to a Hearthstone-only streamer (ThijsNL), it’s better to give them to TFT / Dota / OverWatch / WoW streamer for bigger reach, obviously those people had to be former HS streamers like Toast and Savjz.

I was and am so happy to see Twitch Streamers like Kripp and Disguisedtoast switch games to Teamfight Tactics and still have the same following if not more.

I would love to watch Thijs play something new other than yaaaaawnnnn, oh these decks again Hearthstone.

Say what you want ab Thijs I just logged onto twitch and he has 7.4k ppl watching him play hearthstone. No one else right now has a fraction of the views minus krip Trump and toast.

1 Like

I follow Thijs on YouTube. He actually explains his plays and he’s quite a nice guy. I’ve never seen him go off, or get salty or anything. He is one of the nicest Hearthstone players out there and a really good player. When I copy anyone’s deck lists…it’s his.

He speaks just fine for someone who’s native language isn’t English.

The guy needs more credit and kudos.

2 Likes

Great to see DogDog playing Teamfight Tactics too. Maybe Kibler and Thijs will join in as well.