Your account needs updated please restart

after the update to version 23.2.0.137922 when i try to log in i get a message telling me my account needs updated and that i have to restart, i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled twice, checked for updates, done scan and repair, restarted battle net and my pc, and still i get the error message, please help.

16 Likes

Same here, please help soon

2 Likes

Same here on PC on mobile is ok

2 Likes

the same problem on PC on android its fine

2 Likes

The same!! KO in PC but in android works fine…

is your android updated to 23.2, because mine hasnt on android or ios.

1 Like

I am having this problem on the NA and EU servers. What is really odd is that I can get in and play on the Asia region.

2 Likes

Yes, updated with no problem and perfectly playable… unlike what happens in PC… :frowning:

Same issue here, using a Mac with Monterey.

1 Like

same on PC :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

No idea what changed, but, mine is now working on my pc.

Same here, I tried updating everything, but still can’t play. I don’t play on my mobile, only on PC, so I REALLY need it fixed ASAP.

I usually play on EU servers, I tried Asia and Americas and can’t even start it.

Still not working for me on american server but can play on EU wtf blizzard fix this please

Can blizzard at least acknowledge this bug? Also no live chat support? And tickets take 24 hours? What the hell is this?

I have the same issue. (Three different iOS devices)

here a solution that worked for me, i also deleted all the files of blizzard and battle.net in the local and locallow folder

Edit: it’s a pain in the *** you’ll have to do this everytime you reconnect, fix that blizzard…

1 Like

Havent been able to log in since the patch. Wtf is going on Blizz???

Same issue here. PC.

Same problem here on PC and mobile.