Same here, EU account.

3 Likes

Having the same issue. I can get in on the NA server but not the EU server

2 Likes

Same Here, NA account

2 Likes

same here, this needs to be addressed

2 Likes

Same issue but i have new info: the same account that gives me the error, it’s perfectly playable with my cell… Heeeelp, please!!

1 Like

It still doesnt work for me,still the same message.

Its my NA account and it happens both when trying to play on EU and NA.
I did update the patch on my EU account and i can play just fine (from the same computer and connection) with no issues.

3 Likes

In my case, in PC it didn`t work anyway…

2 Likes

I did a scan and repair and was able to log in

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me…

My na account can play on na but on eu i still get the error.

I have no clue what i should scan and repair. It works on na but not on eu. I whish blizzard would acknowledge the problem and tell us that they are fixing it. Now it feels a bit like in limbo.

2 Likes

Dont know what happened, but mine suddenly started working,

Still doesnt work. My eu account only works on eu and my na account only works on na.
When i switch the region i do get the error message.

Never had this problem before and i have no clue what to do about it. Initially i had hope it was a bug which would get fixed fast but i am slowly losing that hope. I do have cards and such on the other regions so i really do hope it will get fixed.

1 Like

Same issue for me Aeo#1127 – additionally, I probably haven’t started the game in 6+ months, don’t know if thats the issue, but likely.

Scan and repair - unsuccessful.

On PC:
NA Servers - Where my main account is where this is happening, I am however able to change to Europe servers and connect, but Asia gives me a different error.

On iOS device:
Stuck in infinite loop of “Account needs to be updated”, please restart…

Please advise or acknowledge. Thank you.

1 Like

I have encountered the same error. Your account needs to be updated, please restart the game. This comes after updating the game. Please fix.

1 Like

same here in EU account.i tried everything

1 Like

same problem on both IOS and PC

The same happens to me. I get Your account needs to be updated on EU servers, and I get hateful sprites error on Asia and Americas server.

Hello Everyone you go to C:/users/yourusername/AppData\Roaming\Battle.net Delete the files in here i also delted the files in C:/users/yourusername/AppData\Roaming/Blizzard Entertainment after this steps when yopu close you battle.net application you need to log in again and your game will work. hopefully that helps

Best regards

1 Like

ty for your effort in finding a solution but this does not work for me and i am also not sure how to do this. I dont have a battlenet file in appdata roaming section.

It still doesnt work and i have no clue what to do.

I did find a battlenet folder somewhere else and all files created there are 28/04/2022.
The game did work just fine after that date untill the update yesterday.

In c/ i do have two battlenet folders.

-Battle.net.13434 (15/04/2022)
-Battle.net.13458 (22/04/2022)

And then i have two more which are listed as application:

-Battle.net Launcher
-Battle.net

Should i delete something? pls help lol:(

1 Like

what would i do for a mac?