You were disconnected from your last game. Reconnecting

I really only play Battlegrounds anymore. It happens very often that I’ll queue, the wheel will spin for more than two minutes, then drop to the main menu with “Your opponent failed to connect” followed by “You’re not connected…” with the Reconnect button. This game is very buggy. Often, I’ll fire up Hearthstone, and it will just sit there with the background screen and clock, but the logo and buttons never appear. I have to close the game and start it again.

I don’t know if it’s an issue with them using the Unity Engine or what, but they really need to fix their broken coding. It seems to be more stable on Android than on PC, and I run it on multiple different PCs. It doesn’t matter which PC. Even a high-end $40k workstation PC acts the same as my newly-built system with an ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Extreme, i9-13900KS, 64GB of DDR5 RAM, and an RTX 4080. Same with my laptop whether I’m at home or away.

Anyone with a rudimentary grasp of computers can make a shovelware game to push up on Steam with Unity or Unreal engines. It worries me that maybe the people who coded Hearthstone aren’t the best programmers.

1 Like