You were disconnected from your last game. Reconnecting

When I launch Hearthstone, either on PC or mobile (iOS), I get the box that says “You were disconnected from your last game. Reconnecting.” After a few moments, I get the “Closed: You were disconnected from the hearthstone game service.” screen. Oddly enough, I wasn’t even playing a game or trying to connect to one when I last closed hearthstone. If I remember right, the last thing I was doing was one of the boomsday project puzzles. I’ve tried all the standard troubleshooting solutions but nothing seems to work. The fact that it’s happening on both my mobile and PC means that nothing along the lines of deleting caches or reinstalling the game would have ever worked anyway; something about my actual game account is bugged and stuck in a constant loop, regardless of how I access the game, and whatever the problem is it cuts across platforms.

13 Likes

i have the same pls someone help us exactly yhe same was also playing boom solo adventures

4 Likes

Same problme here. I did everything I could find in troubleshooting and nothing helped… Please do something about it

3 Likes

y i tried chaning server. password reset reinstall hearhstone, change account, interent reset, dns flush. i tried all the things that was on the hearthstone support page

3 Likes

Yes I did all things too… nothing worked

3 Likes

blizzard pls help us

3 Likes

Same, just replying to get the post some traction

2 Likes

Yes, I am having the exact same problem. Have tried all of the above and get the same results. I was also playing the Boom puzzles when disconnected.

3 Likes

Exactly the same here. And was also playing Boom puzzles…

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is an official twit on this that can be followed ?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem, I’m completely locked out of my Hearthstone account on both desktop and mobile devices and can’t get back in without help.

Yep, exactly the same prolem for me, also far as I remember I also played Boomlab last time.

need help too. was suddenly unable to log in due to this

Same problem here - have tried reinstalling and waiting it out, neither worked. Was also playing Booms-day Puzzles, and have now effectively been locked out of my account.

Chiming in. Having the exact same problem down to playing Boomsday at the last thing I did.

2 Likes

I have this too. I was also playing Boomsday Puzzles before this happened.

Same problem here, and I was also playing Boomsday

1 Like

Was also playing boomsday and this has happened to me as well.

Had this issue yesterday, was able to fix it by closing everything down then restarting my comp. But today no such luck, perma stuck on this issue, Ive followed the ‘fixes’ on forums to no results. I too was last playing the Boomsday puzzles. Gonna open a ticket to see if this can be fixed

me too i just hope they fix it untill the dalaran heist