You need to nerf Wildfire Mages

Is it good for you they stack Wildfire many times to do 16+ damage everytime they use their hero power?. You need to address a nerf to this card. Do not let them to stack it over and over again.

1 Like

Looking at your post history, and the post contents, it looks as though you are posting a forum post after every player who wins a game against you. Literally 2 different topics started within an hour, asking to nerf 2 different decks, with less than 100 characters.

Instead of making these posts, try the decks yourself and see if they really are that strong. If they are, THEN you can try ask for nerfs.

1 Like

I dont think leo knows how forums work. He never responds to these threads that he creates

2 Likes

So, whats the rule of the limits to make new posts?

I do want to point out how funny it is to me that leo is a known character on the forum. We’ve all seen his constant and sometimes hilarious requests for nerfs. For more context, next to his name, the post count is 8, but that must only include his replies because he has created 184 topics. 184 times leo has lost a game and immediately felt the need to complain to someone, and that someone is us. Thanks leo, for including us in your life. I wish you better luck in low ranked wild from now on

idk, not making a post after every single lost game for starters? xD

Those mage decks are the most braindead decks in ages.

Leo has ten times more appeal than the usual posters on this site. His threads demonstrate that the regulars prefer engaging in discussions where they can provoke a reaction. However, since Leo doesn’t reciprocate to their idiocies, it frustrates them.

Aren’t all of us on the forum trying to get a reaction? Is that not the purpose of an online forum?

Evidently not, since leo exists.

1 Like

I guess it can be cathartic to shout into the void sometimes

1 Like