You can't reply, you can't include links

Even though I’ve had my Battle.net account since it launched, I posted almost every single day throughout the entirety of WOTLK for guild recruitment, but now you can’t trust me? I’ve had trust issues with Blizzard since Cata, but this is the first I’ve seen them turn it around on the forums lol. Mostly joking but honestly not really.

I was really only trying to post a screenshot of me getting 3 Juggernauts on the board because it was amazing, but I’ll just be amazing with myself and you guys will have to use imagination. Thanks, Blizzard :frowning:

2 Likes

This is the Hearthstone forums. Posting on other Blizzard forums doesn’t transfer Trust.

You can’t use your Starbucks card at Dunkin’ Donuts. :wink:

3 Likes

I just think the idea of trust is silly, it’s not going to stop me from getting banned if I post something way outside of the rules. It’s not going to stop me from getting my entire account shut down if I post links to malicious pages.

I can definitely appreciate that analogy though lol. This is actually the first time I’ve realized the forums were completely separate but I guess that makes sense.

lol what?
This is so apple to oranges, the kirin tor are checking for magical transformation spells. This is their site, and the trust system is and was one of the most inane ideas they ported form the overwatch forums of all places.

A bit more like “hey you’ve been a customer with us since we opened…but what have you done for us LATELY, stranger?”

Considering their own blues link to known malware sites in tickets.

1 Like

i’ve been playing hs since the beginning, posting since the old forums, i can’t post images or links either

1 Like

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

For regular users, even if you are Trust Level 3 on the Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, or BlizzCon forums, your forum stats and trust level will be different here.

1 Like

but it makes harder for new posters from spamming the forum with links with animated gifs or worse crap like ivs een happen on other forums

people who have been here since the beginning, like the op, to post on the forums without an asinine grinding system. Maybe they should have thought of that before going “whoa, let’s code in cat videos and now we have to make sure it’s no abused” but it gets abused anyway.

Nobody, and I honestly mean nobody, should be able to fully protect themselves from being publically protested against but I can’t actually imagine anything else they would be trying to stop with such a strict policy. That’s asset protection bordering on fallout recovery level. Wow that’s absurd!

1 Like