I begged for some less randomness in arena and here is what they did… xD

https:/ /prnt.sc/y3VUBzK55qqN

2 Likes

The dev toggle option for adding something to game, especially arena:

Balance the mode, make players happy

Make it even more unbalanced

Add a bunch of random nonsense no one asked for along with option B <

Meanwhile, at actiblizz hq:

"Why are players so unhappy, why are our financials tanking, why are we having to flood our game with our own bots?! Are we out of touch with our players? No, no…it’s the PLAYERS who are to blame!

1 Like

So funny but so true!

My view is, lets make it more random so any skill level player can win against any other.

I am not saying i am skilled player but i like to plan some turns ahead and play with cards i have in hand and deck, and try to read oponent cards.

It is so frustrated to lose against series of random effects where player just play first card from the top. While you adjust your play to cards you have and some probability. And like i ve said, it happens when you have random effects, but i have a feeling it is happening more than it should!

I’m not sure that much thought is put into it at this point, honestly. I’ve seen streamers who have a ton of experience try and figure out what’s going on with it (at least before they left the game) and it makes no sense to them. In the end, they just declare it’s a mess and move on.

Sounds more like it. I mean, when they do not want to deal with bugs but constantly developing some new content and by doing that create even more bugs. Image new dev is introduced to their code…