Wretched Tiller

I just got taken out by the Wretched Tiller card going into a constant loop which meant it played something like 15 times in a row and hit me for 2 points each time. It had been made immune by another card beforehand.I can’t see why the card can carry out its damage so many times in a row.
If this isn’t a glitch then it is an unforeseen consequence that needs to be stopped. That isn’t a game at that point, it’s a technical oddity.

2 Likes

It’s mostly working as written: it’s the third card (Hysteria) that makes it keep attacking until it dies, which never happens because it is Immune. There is a nerf coming to this combo (https://twitter.com/IksarHS/status/1352819329775984641), but we don’t know exactly what yet.

FIX this ASAP ! :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Nice testing, Blizzard!

1 Like

The best answer is to conceded against priest everytime you see one. I can’t stand their mechanics and now they have a broken one that’s absolutely makes players not wanna play against this class. thank you .

Yeah, faced this 3 times in 5 games. Pathetic. Blizzard is losing my patience. Every incel is jumping on this exploit. Disgusting