Worst standard meta ever

I play this game for quite some time… i have never seen meta in a worse state. Sure there have been hiccups here and there, but the meta we have now, has to be the worst in history.
Why you might ask?
Because the games are over, before they even start. Thats how they feel.
You have this algorithm, that blizard would never admit to it and the build archetype that just make the games unplayable.
You have plague DK algorithm matching against anything Reno related. You have control matching against ultra aggro, etc
Most times the games feel over from matchup.
Its the worst game experience i have ever felt as a player and games should be fun, not frustrating.

4 Likes

couple few drones be here soon to tell you that the 100k posts on this matter is phooey…

“Impossible”

“They would never”

“WHY WOULD THEY MATCH YOU AGAINST COUNTERS TO MAKE YOU MAD THATS ABSURD”

Forums all day for 10 years people noticing things…

Noticing will continue.

1 Like

You mean like that time you made a deck SPECIFICALLY to hunt Facade Hunter…

But then… even tho you saw them 4 out of 6 matches now they just POOF… dissapeared.

And dont you know it… your FACE HUNTER EATING DECK IS VERY VERY WEAK TO Handlock.

Well have you got to play 4 out of 6 matches against Handlock? No?

WELLLLLL HERE YOU GOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA…

(unless you change deck from Hunter hunting deck… then Handlock go byebye…)

WEEEEEIRRRD SCRRROOOOOOOOTES RIIIIIIIGHT BRROOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Worst part of it, ten to eight years ago it was never like this. There were struggling classes, broken ones, but still, it can’t remember paper-scissors-rock was such a thing for the game. Warrior vs dk (plague), you can concede 1st turn. Warrior vs wheellock? Concede 1st turn. etc. You have absolutely 0 chance winning games of flat counters

2 Likes

Do you think getting hard countered makes people play more games?

It couldnt be used to sustain people at 50% winrates could it?

Blizz say: You should expect to lose around half your games.

Thats kinda weird… if only we had past behaviors to compare it 2…

Like changing quests out of the blue to waste peoples time… that was a one off right?
Definitely not any kind of indication in what they think about people playing their games…

1 Like

Dont you have like 12 hours of quests to do on your 6 EU NA accounts?

Dont you want to play HEARTHSTONE and do quests?

QUESTMAGE MAKE YOUR GAMES FUN WHEN YOU HAVE TO CONCEDE 100 games a month cuz they just wont do A N Y T H I N G G O O D F O R T H E P E O P L E W H A T G A V E T H E M B I L L I O N S

“GEE SCRUBS THANKS FOR THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, HERE WE HAVE INCREASED YOUR QUESTS REQUIREMENTS INSTEAD OF MAKING GAME FUN CUZ??? WE DONT HATE YOU”

DO YOU WANT TO BUY A DIAMOND CARD HIDDEN BEHIND ANOTHER USELESS CARD ALSO DIAMOND FOR 100 US DOLLARS?

We care a lot.

We care a lot.

We care a lot.

1 Like

This meta is the worst so far and matchmaking does feel deeply manipulated. I keep switching classes and surprise surprise, it’s their counters 9/10 matches.

1 Like