Worst experience in my entire digital life

Its the first time I have seen such a mockery from a game development company towards it’s clients (actually in my entire digital life, not only games)

I play the game since beta (more than 10 years) and I have been keeping all the cards that go to wild (few exceptions) to make sure I can play wild. And it was really hard to keep up with the standard meta - playing so much, paying real money, etc.

Now, after 10 years, you release a new “great mode” and I realize that my 10+ years of keeping half my cards will eventually go poof?

I am so close to making a public video how I show all my progress in every single of your games (because I have played all of them for more than 20 years) and how I delete all your games and my battle net account, just because of that single slap in the face. This way, at least YouTube will keep my 20+ years progress in all my games if thats your new plan for making money… changing a card from 2/2 to 2/3… “you need to collect it again”

And do you plan to double the pack rewards? Like being able to get packs from ranked play for both standard and twist? I don’t think so… but hey, I can always spend 50 more euros to win the cards I kept for 10 years right…

Well played blizzard, I’m not giving you money anymore for something that will go “poof”…

1 Like

you know they dont read any of this right?

1 Like

can someone explain this better to me … what it means ?
Aren’t the missing cards just the new created ones ??
Mb he want to say that half of his collection is outside of Twist allowed set , but this are temporary limitations …

1 Like

maybe he kept the wrong half?? :slight_smile:
idk what the issue is either, i’m not a wild/twist player. as i understood it the cards you have upgraded to the new buffed version. you’d be missing the entirely new cards. is this not the case??

could be?? some might not realize it is a rotating limited format.

So you clearly missread something
You didn’t lose any wild card at any moment
All wild cards that got a reprint from the CoT Expansion are playable in twist mode from their original set. If they got buffed, the original cards are buffed.

However, there is a known issue about some original cards not having their buff applied and only the new version is up to date. This was not intended.

But better cards have been printed over the years.
Will you have a tantrum by realizing that Virmen Sensei is literaly Wildwalker but in better ?
If it were true that you had to collect the buffed cards again, you could just see them as brand new cards with better stats and effects, just as the game as always done before.

If this is the worst experience of your digital life I’m glad you never experienced those grindy games that rely on whales and literaly costs hundreds if not thousands to keep up with the “content” they release monthly

All of your old cards should have been buffed to the updated cards, and should not have gotten duplicates.

Since the vast majority of gold/pack rewards come from the Free Rewards Track, you do get them from both modes. If you do 10 hours (or quests, or units of effort or whatever) in Standard and 10 hours in Twist, you will get 20 hours of rewards in the track.

This rollout was very confusing, and probably most players were alarmed and concerned at some point.

why dont you use them you didnt mention you dusted them and this post was made after they released a patch to fix collection visibilty isses