Witchwood solo adventure is IMPOSSIBLE!

This solo adventure is completely impossible! I’ve been playing for several weeks solid, several hours every day. I’ve gotten to the 8th boss ONCE with the Houndmaster. Most of the time, I can’t get past bosses 4 or 5. ON ANY of the hunters. Whatever card nerf/buff they did, completely broke this adventure and it’s basically UNPLAYABLE!!! I’ve read almost every strategy out there, I’ve tried countless treasure combinations, even some of the less desirable choices, and it’s useless. Come on devs… get it together!!! You’ve taken a great adventure mechanic and trashed it!

I have better luck winning my states almost $1B lottery, than beating this adventure!!!

2 Likes

The widchwood is way harder than the later adventure modes that have been released. The houdmaster is also way harder than the over heroes in this adventure. His hero power isn’t great and his buckets have a difficult time synergizing. But that’s how it has always been.
After your claim I tried it for myself.
Failed a first run at 4 wins against the boss that make spells cost health. My deck was based on the “your minions that costs 5 or more only cost 5”
Then beat it on a second run with “ennemy minions cost 1 more”.
Has some difficult times in that one but it went kinda smoothly.

So yeah, this adventure is difficult. Give it some more tries. But it’s not impossible. Not every game is made to be beaten first try.

The recording freezes at 10 minutes and resumes at 1 hour and 10 minutes, without the sound. I don’t have time rn to fix it but the whole run is still there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGJj0rBNs8

2 Likes

I actually found the cannon guy the most difficult. Took me several times before I go the card back.

1 Like