Winning streak after Diamond 5?

I always thought that winning streak mechanics stops at Diamond 5. But today I watched a Kibler’s video ( https://youtu.be/g8YDHlo5kcc?si=ruB40FVoNQ7rcWbv ) and he got a winning streak after Diamond 5. Are these rules ain’t applicable for chosen ones like popular streamers?

This is not a winstreak star, it’s just the starting bonus star.
You can start with up to 11 bonus stars when a new season starts.
8-9 is roughly for early diamond
10 high diamond and legend
11 for high legend players
(that’s really an approximation)
With 11 strarting bonus starts you get 2 stars per win at diamond 5

However in rare occasion it is possible to have a winstreak bonus start at diamond 5 and above but each time I saw it it was most likely a one time bug.

I’m not saying anything about x2 bonus star because of a High Legend, I understand what it is, and I have no issues with it.

Honestly “each time” and “one time” don’t really mix well with each other. I might sound like a conspiracy theorist here, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s really a thing for some chosen people.

I went through the video you linked and didn’t see a winstreak bonus
Can you maybe mark the time code where you saw one ?

I say “each time” for the like 3 times I saw that happen
Including once for Odemian streaming on SolaryHS and he was really surprised
I even wonder if I’ve had it once myself
Streamers mostly stream their diamond 5 to legend anyway. If it was something to worry about we would have evidence of that everywhere. When you have a larger sample you can have a few unexpected outcomes. More even stranger than unexpected winstreak bonus.

Unless I am confused, isnt that the regular 11 star bonus?
That goes till legend, 10 stops at d5, 9 stops at d10 and so on

I went through the video you linked and didn’t see a winstreak bonus
Can you maybe mark the time code where you saw one ?

Sure. Look at 10:55 - 10:56. Brian has a Diamond 4 with 2 stars, he wins second time in a row, for a winning he gets 2 bonus stars x 2 for a win streak, giving him a total of 4 stars, which lead him to Diamond 3 with 1 star.

Between diamond 4 with 2 stars and diamond 3 with 1 star there’s only a 2 stars gap so he just got his normal 2 stars from what I see
There’s no winstreak bonus even showing on screen

1 Like