Windfury weapons

Why are you able to attacks, after using a weapon without windfury, just by equipping a weapon with windfury? Thata Fing stupid

Windfury allows a character to attack twice. Not sure what’s confusing about this

4 Likes

They had already used the last charge of their already equipped weapon. They then equipped a windfury weapon and got a second attack. That’s busted.

read the keyword windfury

1 Like

Yes, but the total number of atk was 2, no 3, the second weapon only atk 1 time

I know what the !#$ing keyword means. My point is they already attacked. and then equipped a new weapon. They should not be getting an attack with that new weapon after having already attacked, regardless of it having windfury.

did they attack twice on the same turn ? if they did and then equiped another weapon with windfury and attacked twice again

then its a bug and the only reason to complain about it

unless you didnt know what the word twice means

just because you equip a weapon with windfury AFTER you’ve already attacked with a weapon, doesn’t mean you should get a second attack with the new weapon.

it does mean you can

becuasue of windfury same as giving windfury to aminion after the first attack youll get the second one

probably a translation error got you confused and made you think you had to attack twice in a row

1 Like

Sure. Sounds fair.

Oh. It has Windfury, so the Hero gets a second attack per the meaning of the keyword.

Maybe you should think of it this way. Imagine every Hero, every game has an infinite amount of attacks they can make every turn. Okay. Now, imagine every attack from this infinite attack pool is locked every turn except for one. Now, read the definition of Windfury. Windfury is an ability that allows a character to attack twice per turn, i.e. unlocks the second attack. Apply this explanation to your scenario.

tl;dr It doesn’t matter how many weapons are equipped in a turn. If a hero has Windfury at any point, even if TEN weapons are equipped in a row, they can attack a second time if they have Windfury. Now you can apply your logic if they continuously gain an attack each time they equip a new weapon with Windfury. That would be a big bug.

Your point is wrong. Yes they should.

1 Like

no, they shouldn’t. They’ve already attacked for that turn, with a non windfury weapon.

I mean…yes, they should. You can deny or be ignorant all you want, it won’t change reality.

1 Like

I mean, no, they shouldn’t. Being ignorant has nothing to do with it. IT sh0ouldn’t matter if they equipped a weapon with windfury AFTER they already used the last charge or their currently equipped weapon. IF that’s how its always been, that doesn’t change the fact ht is IS a stupid !@#$ing this to have even allowed as part of the game.

Bro…please, give it up. It’s okay to be wrong. It’s okay to learn something new. Being ignorant (as you clearly are and as everyone will tell you) very much has something to do with it because you are in denial. No, that’s not how it has always been. I’m sorry but I really can’t help you any further than this. I will pray for you.

Then either I’m lucky or not to have never experienced that this entire time until the other day. Again, just because that is how its been. doesn’t mean it makes any lick of sense. If I had 1 attack from a minion , attack and THEN equip a weapon with windfury, you should not be able to attack again.