Will you ever fix it?

Will you ever fix the bug with Wickerclaw and Sing Along Buddy?

Probably best if you actually described what the issue is

I’ve already done that several times so I thought they were aware but if you look at the two cards you can probably garner that the issue is hero power triggers twice from sing along does not increase wickerclaw attack twice. So even further If you don’t know wickerclaw gains +2 attack every time the druid gains attack, sing along causes hero power to trigger twice, and druid hero power is +1 attack and +1 armor, if the hero power triggers twice then there are two instances of gaining +1 attack which means two instances of wickerclaw effect so +4 to wickerclaw but currently it is only doing one instance of effect and +2 to wickerclaw.

Since I’ve made them aware many times by this point it makes me think they are just ignoring the issue because even druid can blow people out of the water turn 2 or 3 when it was working as it is supposed to (when sing along came out it was granting properly the two instances of hero power which meant two instances of +2 attack to wickerclaw) but at some point idk if it was a hotfix or I mean this is the bug report forum so I figure it is a bug, but they haven’t fixed it despite me making them aware several times that is why the title is as it is.