Post flagged in error?

I had a bug report post flagged and removed. I am wondering, was this an error? Or, why do they want to silence me? If they fix the bug, then I wouldn’t have to post about it…it also said it was community flagged. Why would the community want to hide a bug report that hasn’t been fixed and isn’t talked about or acknowledged enough such that I am forced to make a post about it?

. . .
What was the bug?

Oh okay I get it now.

Hiding a post is automated, if your post is flagged enough it will be hidden by robot until a Blizzard human can take a look. So no, Blizzard didn’t want to silence you, the forum community did. So truly

:point_up: this is the question.

My best guess is that it HAS been talked about, and people on that forum are tired of seeing it again. But I don’t really know.

Then why hasn’t it been fixed? I’ve brought it up for several months now

Looking at your posting history, yes, you’ve made essentially the same thread in Bug Reports multiple times.

So you’re spamming and deserved the flags.

idk, I just think it’s funny you look at my post history

Since you know my history, can you tell me/us the time differential between my posts on this topic? Spam would be like…every day or something, right? And I certainly haven’t been doing that…also, they could fix the bug then I’d no longer have to post? Whose side are you on anyway, scrotul…why defend/advocate for hiding or censoring bugs in the game? And be against your fellow player? :frowning:

1 Like

You mentioned that you made the same thread multiple times, so that’s why I looked.

You can argue with me about spam if you want but I’m not the one flagging you for spam

I figured…still quite funny to me

I’m not arguing with you about spam, it was just weird you said I was spamming because I made similar posts across a undefined period of time when spam is, well, spam, and not something I generally if ever do

1 Like

Obviously several Bug Reports forum members think it’s spam

I honestly don’t go to our Bug Reports forum but I have for other games and the culture usually is only one thread per bug, and if you make multiple threads on same bug repeatedly you are banned

Hence the title of this thread

If the bug continues on through several updates without being fixed, I’m going to post about it again. That’s how progress is made. Otherwise what are we even doing?

2 Likes

Forum feature abuse has been here for a long time, and I seriously do hope it continues. This place deserves to have the quality of its members reflected in prominent ways.

To OP: There are many errors in the software they produce, and Blizzard has no intention of fixing any of them that do not get wide spread attention.

1 Like

Thank you, that is why I try to bring it up every time I see an update without the bugfix