Will mill rouge ever be nerfd?

What do you even mean…

healbot x2
backstabb x2
Shadow step x2
Vanish x2 that can bring back battlecry cards.
Sap x2
Then you have x2 shark spirits and bran for x2 battlecry
Valeera the Hollow x2 (letting you use healbots and backstabbs twice.
And then you have anti aggro tech like deathlord and doomsayer…
Its jokingly easy to beat aggro you just don’t play coldlight vs aggro… ffs you have all the healing and removal to beat aggro just dont cold light and you’ll win… if anything 40% vs aggro is an exaggeration prity sure mill rouge can win 50% of its aggro matches. You can legit heal over 5 times your HP with all the twice battlecry effects and heal bots. Not to mention having a turn that the rouge is stealth’d and immune to damage…

Any-who back to the point cold light is way to easy to abuse prove me wrong…
One thing to note about aggro is that you just need to stagger it once and its over…

It is funny to see people always try to justify one broken deck/mechanics with other broken decks /mechanics it loses to
(in this case brain dead aggro decks and bot can play by vomiting//infinitely generating cards each turn)

It is totally irrelevant that a Rocket launcher is stronger than a machine gun. Both are very bad for your health and you dont want to stand in the way of any of those being fired. And yes the average f2p player have kitchen knife/baseball bat compared to those weapons.

1 Like

Buddy ol pal, your only healing can be played on turn 5. Aggro decks kill you by turn 5 my dude. Not to mention with cold lights being your only draw, how are you even supposed to find your healing by turn 5? Vanish is great and all, but your opponent just replays the minions and you’ve wasted 6 mana for a turn delay and that’s it. Valeera is a turn 9 play, so yet again, completely irrelevant for an aggro matchup.

Deathlord is also great, but then your opponent kills it and it brings out their 7/8 Baku on turn 4 and you lose. Doomsayers also do nothing when your opponent has a full board you are unable to clear because vanish does nothing.

Backstab? 2 damage? What about your opponents full board?

Healbot shadowstep bran combos are great and all, but you have to wait until turn 8 at minimum. You can’t do absolutely nothing for 8 turns and expect 16 health to save you when you are either dead, or your opponent has lethal on board and you’ve got nothing to do but heal and pass and then die the following turn anyway.

1 Like

I always felt Shadow step was a busted card. But outside of that one specific card, I don’t think there are any problems.

1 Like

Guy ol friend
When your on a good deck aggro rarely kills you by turn 5.
I love how for you aggro decks win on turn 5 yet its not possible for mill rouge to sustain beyond that. That’s some nice cherry picking.
Not to mention that you do have minions that are a must kill like Brand.
And what about Deathlord? 3 mana 2/8?
Sap? A spell made to deley your opponent…
The dagger hero power?
And what aggro decks do you have in mind?
I’v lost with Hand buff pally, burn mage, heal zoo and hunter decks to mill rouge.
Let alone a late game warrior running 2 dead mans hands thanks to the fact that if you discard one dead mans you lose your infinity power.
Im guessing the only hard counter to mill rouge is jade druid and even it can discard its 1 mana jade card.
Over all i still think cold light needs to be reworked.

Like ffs cold light is a 100 dust card that will just remove 50% of my deck (if im lucky) that in its self is a huge kill joy… And now thanks to spirit of the shark you’ll rarely see a cold light battle cry to just go off once nah its at lest 4 cards every time.

So whats the point of having a deck that’s only weakness is supper extreme early game? Because mill rouge is as good vs mid game as its vs late game decks… When i play this game, i don’t want to play heal zoo 24/7 and hope that i open up with a turn 1 or 2 15/15 on board that’s just as dumb and boring as mill rouge.

2 Likes