Wild Meta Snapshot (Oww Rapala Hooks)

Title!
I love it, it’s a great one isn’t it? I came up with it on my own just now on break. We should include how things make us feel (pain or pleasure) in post titles to get some life into the forums.

Like “oww this hurts”
Then you’re like “well why is this guy in pain?”
and then you’re like “o, ok, yea i see now, he bit onto a plastic fiberglass fish at lunchtime in the water with sharp hooks on it and they stabbed through his mouth, and now there’s blood all over the floor and new khaki’s and stuff that sucks man.”

Watch the TS 6 min video of…like 2 relevant sentences pitched to us like some overview of a new situation. It’s huge bait…a Rapala clip. All they had to say is “Secret mage got weaker by a few percentage pts and Reno Priest got stronger by a few percentage points”. That’s it. 6 minutes to say that?

“Odd Rogue is back!”
As if it ever left?
Just bc a deck loses popularity doesn’t mean it’s a losing deck or unplayable.

“Keep an eye out on Shaman!”
This has 0 importance right now, until nerfs/buffs or new cards happen “keeping an eye” on something is like…digging for content?

They’re trying so hard to make Wild content like new happens in Wild, and it’s becoming meme. Disruption has to happen for all classes in Wild for the format to open up, devs know this, but won’t print disruption for the classes that can’t do it fast enough for some strange reason. Then we get these companies trying to make content off like air, also known as casting lures in the water when there’s no live minnows or worms around.

It’s for clicks. Right?
Is that why TS made it for clicks and brand upkeep?
It’s low quality, the clip is basically a low-q sash in diablo 2.
Anyone else see this huge bait going on?

It’s like they didn’t have any bread and tried to make a pizza or something.
Lol like what is this. Baiting…i thought that was a 2018 thing.