Wild druid OTK turn 6

got to love the new Wild druid OTK that has zero defense against and they are able to do it on turn 6-7. So bad that even Bots are using it for an easy win now. Play a minion that makes 1/1 copies and then play a card that draws 4 minions. play Aviana with the titan and refill your mana crystals and play then play the card to double the attack of minions twice and finally play the legendary that turns all minions into the highest attack minion in your deck which is always a charge minion.

1st time was the player summoning 6 lerroy jenkins with 24 attack each. play another druid and they summoned 6 charge minions with 32 attack each. 3rd time another druid summoned 6 charge minions with 16 attack each.

5 Likes

it is pretty crummy to play against that, i agree. i guess Hecklebot or something disruptive could counter it in theory but not really lol. it’s just too fast and every time i fought them it goes off smoothly I can’t remember any druids forfeiting to me recently maybe they did I dunno. i wonder if customs enforcer or whatever that card is called in perils in paradise could make the 1 mana 1/1s cost 3 at least? i’m not sure if that works.

A druid that OTKs on turn 6 is a druid that had a bad opening hand

1 Like

Speaking of, apparently Roffle doesn’t like what he, Zeddy, etc have helped caused Wild to become. I knew what Wild was going to become when Team 5 started listening to a loud vocal minority.

1 Like

Turn 6?? Yestraday a druid maid that to me, in turn 3… 6 24/24 with charge in turn 3!!! I think that Blizz should fix this soon…

1 Like

Today I played a bunch of games a couple of hours after the release, and I was facing the biggest highrollers of all time; multiple opponents in a row on the verge to die and always having the right card to keep them alive at 2 HP the works; I started wondering if Blizzard used a “highroller” lever to the max for returning players for the miniset because most of them have very low battle net ID numbers (lower than mine and I’m ancient from the WoW years).

But I’m probably imagining things because the heat was high in the room and I was probably all over the place with a deck I’m not perfectly familiar with.

1 Like

Oh yea, just got killed on turn 4 this time by the same stupid deck. Between easy mana cheat and drawing all the cards they need for the combo to play.

Zero way to defend against this garbage deck. Thanks team 5 for making such a great and interactive game you have made. Where wild has turned into either OTK turn 4-6 or all rush with death on turn 4.

Man this is just such a fun game to play to play now. I mean why even bother printing mana cards above 5 anymore when games are already decided by turn 5.

1 Like