Wild 'adjustments' -- a few easy fixes

Wild adjustments that are needed:

1. Spectral pillager can now only target minions.
  2. Soul barrage can now only target minions.
  3. Grey sage parrot now repeats a spell *6 or more.
  4. Wildheart guff is removed from the game.

That is all that is required to fix wild format.

I have played every archtype, rogue OTK, warlock OTK, mage infinite TW, big priest neptulon, shadowpriest, druid etc… In playing well over 1000 games easily with these decks I have come to the conclusion these FOUR changes will balance wild a bit better. DRUID is also quite toxic. Wildheart guff should never of been printed, the ability to have 20 mana… is broken.

Yes I have well over 10000 wins, yes I been playing since the start of HS and yes I have multiple M:TG championship titles. Hate all you want but I would change these cards.

IN ADDITION for honorable mention of changes:

Zephyrs the great, removed from the game.

Why? No game should have the ‘perfect’ card. IF not you can change him to this:

Battlecry: After casting zephyrs the great, remove him from the game after crafting the ‘perfect’ card. This card cannot be copied or duplicate its effect in anyway, shape or form.

I would also put ice block + time out on the perma ban list and remove malganis immune effect. IMMUNE effects have no place in hearthstone.

A third change would be shudderwock limited to the first 10 battlecries played.

enjoy! Also I would work for free on the HS team and only want to get paid in stock 100% remote. You would have the best cards designed for the game. Yeah I am a a$$hole but I produce the best results and fast nerfs and I would promise you no $hitshows like T2 thaddius or a demon hunter on release that was so borked that skull of guldan… yeah…

not surprised to find a thread asking for a card to be nerfed …after that same card was announced to be getting nerfed the same week

Spectral Pillager is also getting nerfed.

Spectral Pillager only targeting minions would kill Spectral Pillager, a card that was completely useless until the Descent of Dragons expansion was released.

They certainly did more than nerf soul barrage… Might as well just have banned cataclysm entirely because now its another control tool instead of a damage/discard tool.