Why no Skip Animation or Fast Animation?

I get it, if Undead, Beasts, Mechs, or Pirates are in the pool, it is the designers OBVIOUS and UNQUESTIONING desire for the combat resolution to take so long that it soaks up your opponents turn. It happens every game, and there is no way to stop it, so it must be intended.

If any player drafts those factions, it is done so to run down the clock on rival turns. It prevents anyone else from playing the game and bogs the current board states down so that every round is an act of frustration as you desperately attempt to play your turn in the 10-12s you have.

But I can just get around that by shutting down Hearthstone and re-connecting to it, thus trivializing the obviously intended game play that the current battlegrounds designers want, intend, and desire for the above factions. By simply forcing the game to crash and rebooting, I actually get to take turns! I KNOW. It’s like I’m playing a whole different game!

So you gotta fix it, cus right now we have this real easy work around that lets me take turns! You can’t let us PLAY the game. Right? We have to watch all those animations instead of playing.

So please, fix it so that 5s turns are enforced whenever a player chooses the summoner factions. It’s the only way for the intended function to keep working.

That or do something that allows players to take their turns. But that would be crazy right?

1 Like