Why is your team so bad at balancing?

Serious question about the majority of your games, why does your balance team just get things wrong constantly.

I just don’t get how you continually balls up everything.

It is much more likely that you are the one in error.

I think if you look at the current numbers in Hearthstone, the people who have left Blizzard and the recent job losses on the Hearthstone team……I think it is pretty clear they arent doing a good job :+1:

4 Likes

Pretty well known that the only reason one quits a company or gets fired is because they weren’t doing a good job. Nowhere in history can we see people quitting just because they want to change what they do, or being fired because of poor management

http.s://www.vg247.com/activision-blizzard-fire-hearthstone-staff-organizational-changes

Pretty sure this isn’t due to the team doing their job well or the game being popular

1 Like

It’s not that they are bad. they could if they really wanted to. but they have stated atleast twice that they do not aim for balance. they may throw some nerfs at too powerful cards, and to satisfy people complaining. but no more than that. bet they would love to ignore changes completly.

Mmh so now the popularity of the game, which is not in individual devs’ hands, has weight in your agument, it’s not only about the quality of their job

Yeah surely nothing to do with Microsoft wanting to acquire Blizzard. There could be a dozen of reasons unrelated to the quality of the job to change the organization of a company before or after such operation
Sure the quality can be one of them but you have nothing more than speculations at this point
At least you’re not giving much more

and im pretty sure this is happening because of microsoft getting preliminary approval in UK because of the timing (approval was on a friday and they were fired the following monday )

1 Like

Someone’s wrong is someone else’s idea of right. Pack it up lads.

cough “blizzard employee” cough