Why is this game still so buggy?

Everything is bugging. Now for some progress to be applied you need to restart the game. How can game after 10+ years be still in beta state? They have so many players and they took so much money from them and product is still unstable and terible to use.

Yeah this bug exposes they are thin on development staff. It’s a serious bug because an unaware player can stay for hours trying to get progress that has already registered but they don’t know it happened.

If they think “they should know to restart” then it shows lack of awareness of how the common player thinks which is also bad.

is just a minor visual bug

doesnt costs games so we can playwhile wwe wait for it to fixed eventually

I would not report, it happens. But this game has so much random bugs which should not happen with this big organization. And they just keep producing new bugs with each new patch…

Dude that is paid from Blizz (Boreas) said it is minor bug. Why would user need to adapt to issues from a product he pays for? Are you ok when you buy something new and its broken? Do you say, “its a minor thing, i will glue it together” or you return it?

Don’t call people liars without being sure. It’s not fixed.
It’s just not always happening.

played several games now and the quests are tracking without having to restart

Just ignore him. He likes to counterdict everyone with no arguments and no facts. 15k posts and every signle one is trolling, i looked at respectable sample size.

Yes it was quest progression but not only that. E.g. when i claimed free pack i did not get it till i restart, and there is much more and much more bugs.

You can give a valid answer to this person and he will just ignore that and repeat some of his troll messages like nothing happened. Dude is just spamming like crazy, do not know how they did not ban him already.

definitely not fixed still having problems . and logout and back in doesnt work for me been stuck at LV 10 for a whille i just started and this is a horrible experiance.

Only one of many bugs! But they have paid ppl to go and spam forums to mitigate it…

I’m having the same issue on mobile. I cleared my cache and it worked for like one game on priest then went back to being buggy after i played shaman again.