Why is this even a thing?

How come this “exceptional” , “hard working” , “brilliant” and “smart” devs have not think of making the damn Battle grounds quest 2500 exp instead of the stupid win 5 ranked games quest 2500 exp… I mean , we all know ranked is in the sh@tter right now because of the “brilliant” implemented ideeas of this “smart” devs…Why am I forced to play that sh@t hole to get x% xp more than a normal mode.

Sry my keyboard is stuck on " " …you get the point.

I am at the point that I am really asking myself, have I haver seen such “smart game developing” , considering that HS is a game of course, not this sh@t hole marketed as a game.

3 Likes

cant beleive it

you are unable to win 5 games on wild standard or twist …in a week?

1 Like

nope, comparing myself to you is bad, don’t do it.

I can I just don’t want to.

3 Likes

Who plays to lose?

Weird goal. but hey I support players wanting to play how they like.

I just want this “brilliant developers” to put the 2500 xp reward up for choice…You want to play battlegrounds play battlegrounds you want constructed, and you don’t reroll the quest.

didn’t they make quest compatible with other modes ??
I was expecting that a BG game completed on first positions will count too , but it’s alot i don’t play BG

i’m guessing they won’t do this because that xp is for the main rewards track, and there aren’t rewards for bg on the main track anymore. they probably feel giving bg its own reward track makes your suggestion unnecessary. (to be clear i’m guessing their thought process. not saying i disagree with you.)

Also xp and reward track balance is directly related to the game economy. I’m guessing this is on the marketing team not on the devs.

I mean, make all weekly quests the same xp and add a weekly coin button that makes a quest of your choice 2500 instead of forcing ranked to be 2500 and everything else 1750. They implemented a lot of st@pid sh@t but not this.

1 Like

Adding a bg tag to existing quests shouldn’t be too hard…for any other dev team.

It doesn’t need to be that complicated. Just make all the weekly quests 2000 XP. That way you still get the same 6000 total XP from the three weeklies and you can freely re-roll the “Win 5 Ranked Matches” quest if you so desire.

1 Like

Or yeah, do this…they just don’t want to do anything.

Just reroll the quest. I don’t bother with ranked anymore after hitting legend in all of them.

And you lose 750 xp :).

1 Like

No. You actually GAIN xp since you weren’t going to complete the ranked one anyway.

And this is the point of this whole topic
For people who would reroll the quest anyway to still have the same xp that those who would complete it

1 Like

Now that would be nice; for normal ones an event ones. Instead you get some massive hit in XP because they gave you some unappealing quest.

Yea, I guess Cedric forgot his brain somewhere between what he wrote.

No. Personal attacks are a sing of a weak argument. You want to get experience that is not equal to the difficulty in completing the quest. If the ranked quest was as easy as the BGs one, then it would give the same experience. If you want the higher reward, then do the harder quest.

There are plenty of things wrong with Hearthstone. This is not one of them. Be glad they let you reroll the quest at all.

Pop the key out.

(20 char)