Why is everyone's name HDUJEG

Every SINGLE player I have played doesn’t actually have a name stuff like vbnnbv, jhyygf, abgfhd

I mean did I miss something and these are not bots as they are emoting.

1 Like

If they are not bots, could it be Chinese players who are working around the problem of not being able to play through NetEase?

No clue but I have played 25 games and EVERY one are made up of these types of names.

Roughly 50% emote so I know they are players, and am starting to wonder if the game has issues with names and it is just garbled.

They’re bots, they just emote now.

Whether they’re actiblizz bots or outside ones, only time (and some clever sleuthing) will tell.

Well if that is really the case this game must only have like 1000 players left as 40+ games yesterday and only 1 normal named opponent.

but still you ask yourself these things? This game is only good as a pastime while you go to the toilet, hearthstone is just a rip off, rigged rng, bots everywhere, algorithms blocking excessive wins, matchmaking processed by hamsters probably, cards not for sale, account not for sale, dafe money for everything this is really crazy masochistic

1 Like

There are some weird names…but if you see what op is talking about, it’s a bot.

stop crying bro. And uninstall game.

1 Like

I got matched up with 15-20 of them one night. They were all Mages and were all playing the same weird deck, mainly classic set cards like Murloc Tidehunter. Definitely bots.

2 Likes

100% this. And of course, they won’t do a thing about it.

Why would they when they are bots owned by Activision/Blizzard?

Because botting is against tos. And there are no exceptions, even for the company and its employees, which is why lead devs who livestream exploits, and company bots should be banned for breaking it.

They should be, but they won’t be. This is how blizzard has been for over a decade, it’s really nothing new.

Botting by PLAYERS is against the TOS. This game has had bots in it from the beginning. They just introduced them into ladder to supposedly combat long wait time for players on said ladders.

I am not a fan of bots trust me, but would rather play bots then have to wait 5+ minutes for a match and if they have bots running in ladder that must TELL you all how bad our population is right now.

Edit: Also I do not play this game for any type of real competition, I play it for fun and a way to unwind. SO I really do not care if bots are in ladder.

Now, stay with me…who is the opponent, and what are they doing when you are PLAYING against them?

A company bot, PLAYING the game. The company, using a bot, as a PLAYER, violating tos.

And there is still no exception for the company violating its own tos, so nice try.

Says someone who clearly doesn’t play that much, and deals with the bot nonsense.

Maybe play more, and act as a spokesperson or promoter for the company less.