Why is every game now WIN BY TURN 5?

Every match the A.I. puts me up against auto losses. Win by turn 5. Low card boogies. (keep putting up low cards, totems, paladins, pirates, trees and so on, until you can buff them up to a million damage on turn 5).
Or a shamen that can play the frog card and run through the entire deck in one turn and you lose.
There is no defense against these kind of decks. It is an auto loss for me. Can a Dev explain their thinking?
Just played a Priest who played a 10 card on turn 4 the colossal that with wind feary. Then on turn 5 they duplicated it and destroyed me. Can a Dev explain how this is fun and why the A.I. puts me up against auto losses?
I forfeit every Druid game now because there is no defense against a card runner outter. Explain?

3 Likes

Here we go again. xd

5 Likes

I never get an explanatiion how auto losses are fun.

1 Like

I just lost in Wild by turn 3 against Mech Rogue. Hitting me for 22 points on round 3. That’s fair right?

I went to Wild last week because Priest in Standard is a joke and i wanted to go back to the days where it was fun to play, where it had “teeth.” Now you have Warlock in Wild that burns through their deck in a few turns and then hits you for damage while making you toss the cards in your hands or you have Mage that plays the same card over and over again where the minion casts your spells over again while taking an extra turn.

Hearthstone always had issues but it was never this bad. These last 2 years have stunk and the Devs are clueless. I’m sure my account will get silenced again for a week or so but IDGF. Fire them all and replace them with game developers who know how to create a balanced game.

2 Likes

Agro meta, for at least 3 years now, is what makes me quit HS except BG

2 Likes

Because in theory, 50% of the time you’re going up against someone the AI decided is also going to auto-lose. Now, if you’re losing THOSE matches, well, thats a you problem, not the game

1 Like

I get silenced all the time for making the same kind of critical posts.
They don’t want new players to see them.

1 Like

Because the Blizztard devs decided a long time ago that skill and strategy have no place in this game. They prefer that everything be a bunch of random/discover bs and aggro troll crap.

2 Likes

Because Blizzard made the aggro too strong and fast… and some other classes also “unlimited” compared to the rest… These two killed the balance.

2 Likes

Right, because they don’t know how to balance this game. Their nerfs hardly address real issues. They’ve failed so many times. Overheal? Was that supposed to make Priest viable? Total failure. The old devs were much better at staying true to what the classes were about and addressing balances issues far more quickly. Wild is a train wreck right now with Warlock and Mage. It’s ridiculous. Whoever is the lead needs to be fired. If you don’t hear from me it’s because they probably banned for a week or longer. LOL

2 Likes

Their large player base only made them 18 million dollars. Marvel’s game? Over 100 million dollars.

Truth is, they ban you for a week if you are critical because they don’t want new players to see the critism.