Why haven't you deleted priest yet!?!?!

Why is it okay for one deck BS shadow priest to have all the aoe and the best board presence AND some of the best burst? FTG!

1 Like

Delete Priest?

Are you trolling?

You are asking for a class to be deleted because of one deck? Why would anyone listen to you when you could be asking for a deck or individual OP cards to be nerfed? Why do all you “Delete X” people not get that?

Because priest is an annoying class. Control is BS, shadow is BS. And it has been that way for a long time. You mistakenly assume it is only a small problem and not a class problem. Back in the day it was honest. You had to earn your value, your OTK, and everything else. That is not the case now.

1 Like

If you delete shadow, you also delete some value decks. Also as a priest player, I find other classes annoying and problematic but don’t call for their deletion.

But…and here is the but…I don’t only play priest. I play what I find interesting and whatever annoys me to the extent my collection allows just to get a feel for what my opponent does. Maybe try creating what annoys you and “fixing” it to something more interesting or fair. This will give you a whole unique perspective on whatever deck you hate.

So I’m supposed to make a deck worse, lose more, and have fun with that? That isn’t reasonable. The bigger problem here is no matter what deck I change to, I always seem to get matched with the counter. If I play something that has a good chance vs shadow priest and pure paladin, I get DKs or big DH.

You don’t do it initially to win, you do it to better understand the deck itself and to “make peace” with it. There is the potential though that if you keep refining it, you end up with something even nastier than what is in the meta at your rank lol.

As for counters, my trick is to either wait a few minutes to queue again or immediately switch to whatever counters the wall of decks I have been facing. I mean immediately with nothing but a second between.

Another tactic if you don’t care about hitting legend is to just set your monthly goal to D5, D10 or whatever lower point you are comfortable with…sometimes that is worth it just to avoid frustration as the higher you go the more you keep seeing the same decks. I’m afraid this is one of those games designed to push you into a more and more competitive mind set, even at the expense of one’s mental health.

I’m not here to make peace with it. I’m here so that blizzard stops doing horrible game design. The whining will continue until the game improves. :slight_smile:

You can whine all you want, good luck getting them to read these forums. Make sure that if you do complain somewhere a developer might see your remark, that you at least make a reasonable request. Nothing like the emotional raving you made in your post. If I was a developer I would avoid most forums like a plague, only skim through them at the very most it would take me get an idea of things; and certainly ignore posts like yours. As a player, the only thing I can do to help when others are frustrated is give advice and refuse to tilt.

You would probably have the best luck playing another company’s games and voting with your wallet. Only check in on bad companies’ games from time to time to see if they improve.

Yes I can understand your position. But I maintain that it isn’t as uncommon a request that you think. Even when priest wasn’t meta, there were still people calling for it to be deleted.

I am already voting with my wallet. I refuse to give them any more money for other reasons, but these game design problems certainly don’t help. And if they ignore my posts just because I am tilted, it reflects even more poorly on them.

Play control priest. It counters everything but Pure Pally. Don’t worry though, once you make the switch you will be facing nothing but Pure Pally.

1 Like

Yes that seems to happen no matter what class I play. I’m matched with the counter to my deck.

This is actually a discussion?

Deleting ANY class is a terrible idea.

Priest has basically become the community’s punching bag. People see others complaining about it for no reason and decide to do the same thing because why not.

1 Like

There are reasons, but they are mostly historical at this point.

Historically, I can see this as an issue, but it’s been a hot minute since control priest was relevant outside of some very good players in very niche metas.

2 aoes isn’t all that much really though is it

Ya blame Blizzards rigged matching system

1 Like

Rearranging the matches being made won’t cause a sudden spike in the amount of fun. Polarizing matchups are inherently negative-sum; it’s a lot more unenjoyable to have a near 0% WR matchup than it is enjoyable to have a near 100% WR matchup. You play a game to have meaningful gameplay and queue into a game that’s been more or less decided already. Even if it is rigged, that’s literally not the cause of any of the game’s issues.