Why does the search term Extra yield this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/fzr8uxc

Ive had similar mysteries related to this term before but with different cards appearing. So here’s the most recent flavor. Still no idea what causes this. Anyone got any ideas?

Maybe you have both the Golden and Signature versions of it. Those are uncraftable and Uncraftable cards are for some reason not shown when using the Extra filter.

1 Like

but why does the uncrafted normal version appear tho? and whats the point of having the uncraftable filter at all when it doesnt change what is seen at all? lol

i think the main reason “extra” was created is to dust versions you already have playable copy of the cards , including uncraftable makes no sense since you wont get dust and just create confusion , like with a different method golden kobold and signature kobold will appear forever in that page because you have 4 copies but only 2 are needed , and is actually impossible to disenchant 2 gold or disenchant 2 signature.

Extra is a filter you want to use in normal mode , not in crafting mode , so yeah card appearing in crafting mode make no sense , but do you expect blizzard to put more code to polish the game , when they have problem fixing real game bugs …

Yeah I was dusting cards but when i finished that I hit crafting mode and hadnt cleared the search term field and found that mystery.

I kinda see what you mean about how having 4 uncraftable of the same card under extra would make them appear despite not being able to dust them… but why does the normal one appear to be crafted? No other card is acting in such a way where I have doubles of the uncraftables but should I create a normal one I would then have a 3rd copy, making it an extra… then all the cards that I have all the uncraftables for should appear not just that one. And if its just because i have 4 of that card and not just 2… shouldnt it still not appear because none of the other i have uncraftables of the max behave in this way… im so lost…