Why does 1000 victories DK skin sucks so hard?

It’s been more than half of a year since DK was introduced, and so far 1000 DK skin has A LOT of problems.

I’ve always liked the catch frases among the character who are connected in lore, it adds so much flavour. And I remember my disappointment when Arthas was firstly introduced in Hearthstone as a skin for paladin, back in 2017, during the Knight of the Frozen Throne. Arthas was talking to Uther and Jaina only to get a generic response. It took ~half of a year to fix the problem.

And now we have Death Knight, with, of course, Arthas being the face of a class. There’s a major issue: 1000 victories DK skin really lacks flavour. Like, come on, even Paladin Arthas talks to Illidan, why DK Arthas does not?

However, the basic DK skin also has some issues. Although the Lich King talks to pretty much everyone, this time they don’t respond and give their generic answers. Why? It’s been more than half of a year, Blizzard. Is it that hard to fix the issue?

And the last thing is that, I believe, basic and 1000 victories DK skins should be swapped. You can see other heroes have their more mature and powerful versions be on 1000 victories skin, like Lighforged Uther, adult BfA Anduin etc. For some reason, DK is different. Lich King was the highest power of Arthas, a reward for going through all the battles. Why in HS Arthas starts as a Lich King and dowhgrades to a common DK?

1 Like

you deserve it for playing that cancerous tumor of a class.

they still need to add a 200-levels-earned-tavern track achievement death knight skin. i got em all but illidan and having another to pick from wouldn’t hurt.