Why do Maxed Mercenaries still earn coins?

For some reason, my mercenary Cariel Roame seems to earn an inordinate amount of coins. The distribution across my mercenaries has not been even at all with respect to that one character. So, their ‘might’ be a bug in the randomizer.

But my main question is, now that she is maxed, why is she still earning coins, which obviously can’t be used on her anymore. Can they adjust the game to stop allowing maxed Mercenaries from earning coins that are useless for them?

There will be other uses for maxed coins in the future.

OK. What about the VERY uneven coin distribution? Since I posted this 2 days ago, my Cariel Roame now has 168 coins (2 days ago she had like 10). She frequently gets awarded coins TWICE out of 5 coin awards at the end of a run. The awards she is getting is WAY out of the normal (presumably random) distribution across all my Mercenaries. If you are able to look at all the Mercenaries in my account, you should be able to see this.

Edit: Just did another Mercenary run and Cariel Roame just got 2 out of 5 awards (AGAIN)! And she is NOT in my party. Nor has been for AGES. She just keeps getting awarded the bulk of the Coins!

Which bounty are you doing? Different bounties reward different coins. If you do Cariel bounties, you will get Cariel coins.

I’m not doing Cariel bounty’s at all. But i just clicked on the reward chest at the end of a Heroic Mercenary run and see that it favors specific Mercenaries. In my case: Guff Runetotem, Xyrella, and Cariel Roame. I keep running this same run over and over as its ‘just hard enough’ to almost always win but not be too easy. Apparently, I need to mix up my runs so I don’t keep getting coins for the same Mercs. Seems like they should better advertise that specific runs favor awards for specific Mercs. I had no idea.

seems to me, we are rewarded more with common coins than legendary coins.

So in summary, you are in fact doing Cariel’s Bounty.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.