Why Did You kill Battlegrounds?

I am 10k player, and I hate this update. Undead is broken. My luck is always bad but after this update I took 11 damage when it is turn 4. It is BS. You f.up the game.

Putricide CAN be OP, but most people use the power way too early.

But overall you are right, the entire game is just a race to get the first tier 6 Undead card. It doesn’t matter how much health you have left, and every other tribe is irrelevant.

I don’t know why they didn’t leave quests in during this initial phase. That would have offset the power leveling that everyone does now, and let strong mid game builds balance out the insane power of tier 6 undead.

They are both crazy overpowered. Undead can go tall and wide far better than any other tribe can go tall or wide.

I don’t play battlegrounds don’t speak for me.

I wonder what other modes you “don’t play” but feel free to chime in on so vociferously for the company to troll for (that of course the mods will ignore).

3 Likes

Feeling really regretful that I purchased the Battle-pass for this meta. Not really enjoying the undead rush. At this point last patch I was enjoying learning the different tribes, finding the fun combos, winning with menage comps that would form out of good decision making. Now it’s just a rush to T5/6, get the Sister. Win the game.

2 Likes

It’s funny because I’ve been playing several BGs each day since season 3 started, and I have yet to see Sister Deathwhisper. I think I’ve seen Hungering Abomination a handfull of times. Someone else always gets the RNG. I’m always stuck with Lich Doctor, Jelly Belly, and/or Ghoul of the Feast
to go with my lol lvl 1 reborns. Or the new shield booster Cyborg Drake which works out ‘sometimes’ depending on what I can get with shields. and how early.

1 Like

If your slow to t6 you wont see her, but I see her played by other people most games.

Yes I done ok using the shield drake, I did not get a triple sadly, and eventually I ran into triple knights death rattle with reborn.

Blizzard has a solid track record of turning something fun and cool into complete garbage. Literally all of their IP’s have gone down this road.

3 Likes

Not really the complainer type, but I agree. This patch made my enjoyment of Battlegrounds plummet. I am forced to play undead if I want a chance at winning
 period. It is not fun to play against them, and it is not fun to play AS them. You just rush to 6 and whoever gets the strongest undead cards wins. No thought, no diversity. Just undead

3 Likes

I agree Blizz should always mention when there will be changes, but I for one knew they’d remove Quests because the same thing happened with Buddies and Tickets.

I guarantee there will be a week where they bring them back. However, I think we are at a point where there are enough of these things where we could have a weekly rotating schedule of them. They’d have to invent some coinciding Buddies for those Heroes not around at the time of buddies, but it is possible.

1 Like

Lolol. Perfectly said.

Undead suck. Plz nerf.

Quests were so much fun and Undead are terrible. How do they mess this up so bad and so often lol.

3 Likes

As I’ve seen a few say “actiblizz fun detected, must remove fun” just not in those exact words
but I’m sure folks can understand the meaning well enough.

1 Like

I’ve done both regarding tiers. Sometimes I race to 6, other times I take “the rabbit” approach and try to get as many cards ASAP. Still, the times I’ve seen Sister was very late, like 1 - 3 rounds left, where it wouldn’t make a difference at that point.

RNG really sucks sometimes. Had George the Fallen one game, of course all cards are shielded up
did not see CYBORG DRAKE at all. Could have been the difference between 1st and 7th, the place I came in that match. Was pretty rough RNG that game LOL.

RNG after the patch totally sucks.

Best I got is maybe 4th place and I can’t get nothing going after tier 3.

The new battlegrounds is painful and boring
Undead update destroyed it and the new “nerfs” did nothing much to really help
So unfortunate since prior to this recent release I was really enjoying battlegrounds

totally agree, rotating those thing would be fun.
They could create buddies for the ‘new’ heroes in my opinion. Also, I don’t mind it at all that we have none of those perks atm, feels a bit like before when we didnt have them.

I am all about adding new things to the game but syntex is right. I would like to see the statistic of how many games undead don’t win right now. They are far too broken. I purposely don’t play them because I want to see if anything match up. right now who ever rolls undead wins. Ok not 100%, I am going to say at least 70%. Someone please prove me wrong.

Agreed.

Surprised I hit 4000mmr actually. But tonight is a lose fest.