Why Can't we Disenchant Signature Cards?

I’m getting really frustrated with this. I’ve opened 4 signature legendary cards now, 1 for Druid, 1 for Demon Hunter, 1 for Warrior and 1 for paladin and I don’t play any of those classes or have any other cards for them since I dust them to craft cards for the 2 classes I play.
What I don’t understand is why we can’t dust them? You can dust golden legendary cards which are the exact same rarity as signatures. I’m just annoyed because I’m literally losing dust per pack when I don’t want any of these trash looking signature cards. They are ugly, everyone thinks they look like crap.

1 Like

They make them undustable so you have less dust, thus, fewer of the cards you want.
That way you have to spend money to stay up to date.

1 Like

i doubt you have that many signatures (each one replaces common rarity in packs )

so you are only missing 5 dust per signature card

Signature cards may be considered legendary in-game, but they replace a common slot in a pack and are functionally a worse common (by 5 dust).

If they are in addition to the regular pity timer and don’t diminish your chances of getting regular legendaries then they are welcome. Otherwise we should be able to convert them to regular ones (I don’t like the monochromatic look).