Why can't we buy miniset with runestones?

Does anyone else think that this is a scam? This seems like a way to force players who have already bought runestones to spend more money. How is this acceptable?

true but also, the non golden version of it you can get with gold so thats kind of a trade off

People actually buy runestones? And you’re calling the mini-set a scam, not the runestones or the brawliseum that always directly precedes the mini-set?

1 Like

The whole thing is a scam. I didn’t specify minisets are the scam.

Ok that makes more sense then. Yeah it is all a scam, though anyone who bought runestones literally knew it was a scam when they bought it. Quite frankly they’re as much at fault for this as blizzard is, they really need to stop enabling them.

Blame streamers and youtube idiots for still buying them.

No, blame their sheep viewers who feed them donations. Streamers can’t funnel money into these games if the viewers werent donating thousands of dollars for them to do it.

Not true. the vast majority of streamers who are middle-lane((80-85% of streamers)) typically make more from the advertisements than they do the viewers. ((my friend has 13k followers averages 160viewers per stream and she gets around 600 subscribers per month. and more of her revenue comes from advertisements unless she has a good month in bits)). more so than not, its the larger content creators/youtubers. and more often than I have seen, don’t encourage spending in the game, since most have migrated away from constructed to play duels//battlegrounds.

streamers ? what ? the mini sets are amazing for 2000 gold